OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I need those total orange.
nerd.gif

srs question?
seems like a steal, just had to make sure

Go TTS or size down .5. They fit fairly large, I purchased the Hyper Jade NSW in half a size bigger and my TTS in accordance with my Racers. TTS fits better and closer to my Racers but with a little bit more extra room. 

And yes, Hot Lavas are fairly orange in person. 
Thanks. repped

Anyone in here own a pair care to comment on their fit?
Go TTS or size down .5. They fit fairly large, I purchased the Hyper Jade NSW in half a size bigger and my TTS in accordance with my Racers. TTS fits better and closer to my Racers but with a little bit more extra room.

And yes, Hot Lavas are fairly orange in person.
Thanks and repped. I inspected the pic a little closer when they Tweeted the link.  I guess since my other Free 5.0s are padded, I assumed they were padded, too. Anyway, I guesss I was wrong. TTS it is.

Last edited:

nothing we already don't know. But gosh, why would it be a good idea to have a scheduled date and time.

Last edited:
made the trek to boston on the news of a "restock" they said they only got like 3 pairs in today probably to complete their order...

dont get excited about any restocks....

As always, the Golden Rule with racers/trainers - BNTL 

Hmmm... Should I do it?
Didn't someone scoop them up a few weeks ago from an Orlando Outlet  for $45 or something like that? Personal opinion, that colorway at most is only worth $50 - $75. I'd save your money for something else...

Last edited:
An update for NYC NTers.

Stopped by both FTL on 34th and they said they released em this AM but sold out. Guy didnt sound like he knew what he was talking abouy so I dont necessarily believe him 100%.

Back
Top Bottom