OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
An update for NYC NTers.

Stopped by both FTL on 34th and they said they released em this AM but sold out. Guy didnt sound like he knew what he was talking abouy so I dont necessarily believe him 100%.
Probably telling the truth, I had a friend drop by and she said they were gone. 

Hmmm... Should I do it?
Didn't someone scoop them up a few weeks ago from an Orlando Outlet  for $45 or something like that? Personal opinion, that colorway at most is only worth $50 - $75. I'd save your money for something else...
I copped from the outlet.  Another NTer posted the info and @GRIMEYY  tagged me.  Rocked them ASAP

An update for NYC NTers.

Stopped by both FTL on 34th and they said they released em this AM but sold out. Guy didnt sound like he knew what he was talking abouy so I dont necessarily believe him 100%.
yup it is 100% true, you were late to the pizza party and you don't even like the pie. 
laugh.gif

ithink those trainers were on JJ for around 70 or so shipped.
yeah i think they only recently sold out. I almost bought it for retail at one point, then almost again when it dropped down to $109 and then almost again at $79. And i was like ok if it goes down to $49, i will get those. Not a half bad colorway but I don't like the pink half (no pun intended)

LOL agreed

the McRacers can go straight to the disco! 
roll.gif
 repped for McRacers lmao

Last edited:
Naw, just updating the NYCers.

The wolf gray Lunar 3's impressed me a lot more honestly. The grinch lookibg Racers are cool too but very feminine.

gonna be alot of sad folks in here tomorrow. probably myself included :lol:

Heading down to Florida this weekend.

Do they stock Racers in the Nike stores in Florida?

Pasadena restocked lmao wtf
These dudes doing This on purpose
Whenever I got a midterm these dudes release em

just called pasadena no holds an hour away should make the Trip?
They're dead serious about holds
I was in store on Monday and my gf was parking and they wouldn't even let me get her size for the 5 minutes before she came in. But it's risky tbh Pasadena clears out fast

Hmmm... Should I do it? 
Looks like you're fromt Toronto, and that looks like SportChek.

I definitely do not think this is worth $180. I've seen these sitting at Vaughan Mills for months last year. They were as low as 75$ IIRC.

I personally think they look terrible IRL (hence why they were like the only trainers left I suppose)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom