OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
yall really out here posting collection pics to legitimize that Yall been on flyknits???? What's next fit battles on who wore Oreo racers best?

lets just keep the vibes positive.
I basically said that I don't like the hype because it makes it difficult for me to buy the shoes... Then homeboy said that I was lying and salty, because I didn't get the shoes I wanted.... Then another broski said I should **** if I was lying.  Don't blame me for this.  

this makes me sick for so many reasons

its one thing to share the model, but these guys posted it in their about section with a link?

they on adidas payroll or what ?
YES!!! Please go to adidas and leave us the Flyknits, eat your heart out on the Boosts and Fluxs and I shall shed no tear lol this is good news guys.

why yall arguing chill... lol whats next? 

arguments about who actually runs in them? smh 

I'm out. Someone hmu when the multis start dropping. It's getting way too catty in here

is it me or are neo turqs hard to come by? I feel like they've dried up, can't find them in my size anywhere.
They are difficult.  They pretty much only dropped at NDC/NT and Nordstroms.  That was the first racer release that wasn't on RRS if I recall correctly (Cant remember about the grey/black)...  Everybody thought they would be on RRS and waited... Then the NDC stock never seemed to go FSR, and after a few months that was it for the Neos... Never to be seen again.  But a NT member in the know says they are going to be re-released next year.  

Bruh  we built the Roshes. Like we did the marketing for Nike. While its a good shoe, there are so many shoes that are better. But the way we promoted it by selling people on the simplicty and price, it just exploded bruh. I'm proud of how we turned a basic shoe into a daily shoe for a lot of ppl.

If you had to compile a list of reasons for the overall success of the Roshe, coverage and support from NT would have to be in the top 2.

They are difficult.  They pretty much only dropped at NDC/NT and Nordstroms.  That was the first racer release that wasn't on RRS if I recall correctly (Cant remember about the grey/black)...  Everybody thought they would be on RRS and waited... Then the NDC stock never seemed to go FSR, and after a few months that was it for the Neos... Never to be seen again.  But a NT member in the know says they are going to be re-released next year.  

When people were paying $250+ for Calypso Roshes I posted the restock information to empower members to make an educated decision on paying resell. I don't post everything I can about future plans but generally I try to help others avoid ridiculous markups if I can.

That being said, you haven't seen the rest of Oreo 2.0 either

Back
Top Bottom