OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Dude, as fast as this thread moves around hyped releases, you don't want notifications for every reply....trust me.

Just keep this window open on your phone/computer and check back whenever you get a chance. The number of new posts pops up on the bottom and it will take you to your last read post. 
Will do man, thanks!

Thanks for the reply buddy. I've subscribed to this thread - however, not every reply pushes to my email so I don't see everything. It goes too quickly I think. 

I just got the orange slice racers for $90, so, if these MC's are on there I think it'd be my first option to check Swoosh. Incredible if I'm able to cop for $90. 

Is there an app that I can use to follow this and get notifications - or do I just have to browse on the web? 
I just check http://niketalk.com/users/subscriptions when I'm bored. Easy way to keep track if subscribed to multiple threads.

Really comfy. Been wanting to try trainers for a long time. When I got my black and white I was going to get trainers and decided on racers but I'm liking the cushioning on these. 100 shipped so no complaints.

Last edited:
Here. Follow this thread. Also, if they're on swoosh you should hit me with that oop. Lol

But fr sites really just started covering flyknits like that and IMO subscribing to this thread is the best idea. Lot of bs to sift through but gems of info often. Good discussion and Flyknit Friday pics as well.
Thanks for the reply buddy. I've subscribed to this thread - however, not every reply pushes to my email so I don't see everything. It goes too quickly I think. 

I just got the orange slice racers for $90, so, if these MC's are on there I think it'd be my first option to check Swoosh. Incredible if I'm able to cop for $90. 

Is there an app that I can use to follow this and get notifications - or do I just have to browse on the web? 

It's a hit or miss... When the black/white V2 racers came out online there was no discount. When the Oreos released, they were discounted on Swoosh but I had to get them instore at retail. I would just use swoosh instead of NDC just in case, and also keep an eye on the sneakers app.

It's not going to be easy, prepare to check back to this thread every hour for the next few weeks, and maybe you'll have a slim chance to jump on a pair when released.

Last edited:
racers suck, wish they would do new trainers.

the mc racers sat on NDC for a good minute, then all the jogger pics on IG made em sell out then they restocked a few more times.

really regret not copping more mc trainers at the outlet. 

racers suck, wish they would do new trainers.

the mc racers sat on NDC for a good minute, then all the jogger pics on IG made em sell out then they restocked a few more times.

really regret not copping more mc trainers at the outlet. 

The trainers sat... Mc racers were difficult to get back before. It took me a while to get my pair. Had to get lukeslocker to hook me up with the pair.

Last edited:

Really comfy. Been wanting to try trainers for a long time. When I got my black and white I was going to get trainers and decided on racers but I'm liking the cushioning on these. 100 shipped so no complaints.

I like how the color pops on these with natural light. They're slowly becoming my favorites over the orange trainers that I have.

I remember when I copped the MC's on the restock and 4 days later they canceled my order because "something" went wrong with the order and they gave me a $100 code and I went back to see if they still had my size and they did. Ended up paying like $60 something. That $100 code wasn't the first time I had gotten it too. They told me that they delayed my nikeid order and that they were sorry so they gave me $100 for being a valued customer. I was buying stuff weekly from ndc during that time. Anyone else have received that $100 code from Nike?

So, international buyers, the only way is pacsun, any other websites that ships to Singapore? I'll camp at those websites on the 26th onwards. Lol

I like how the color pops on these with natural light. They're slowly becoming my favorites over the orange trainers that I have.

I remember when I copped the MC's on the restock and 4 days later they canceled my order because "something" went wrong with the order and they gave me a $100 code and I went back to see if they still had my size and they did. Ended up paying like $60 something. That $100 code wasn't the first time I had gotten it too. They told me that they delayed my nikeid order and that they were sorry so they gave me $100 for being a valued customer. I was buying stuff weekly from ndc during that time. Anyone else have received that $100 code from Nike?

I got a $100 gift card voucher when my 3 pairs of LeBron XI iD's were delayed. Bought em with a 20% coupon I had too, and I think ebates was 12% at the time :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom