OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So, international buyers, the only way is pacsun, any other websites that ships to Singapore? I'll camp at those websites on the 26th onwards. Lol
I'm also from Singapore, so telling you means one more competitor? Lol.

But the usual, Prodirect Asphalt Titolo Offspring Hanon-shop and Footpatrol can try them.

But also have to see which store carry it though.

ar3 rac3r5 tts?
roll.gif

Speaking of which I find it quite weird actually.

Most of my friends size up 1/2 for racer.

I'm a big US13 and racer fits perfect in size 13 for me, a bit loose if I don't tie my laces firmly.
really? i find the new oreo 2 i needed a half size up, but all my other racers im content with us10, my neo turq are 10.5 and are ok..but still preferably 10. being a size 10 is the worst, runs out like that

Last edited:
some of you guys should chill with the lurker crap, it's no different than any other hyped release on NT

some of you guys should chill with the lurker crap, it's no different than any other hyped release on NT
I thought this thread historically took pride in NOT being like the rest of NT

Edit: minus the Dunk thread....those dudes are cool 
wink.gif

It isn't but when a hyped release comes it happens, look at the Dunk thread during Tiffs and De La's
Yeah.....normal contributors and helpful dudes like "John00" clammed up during the Tiff release and went AWOL. He didn't want to deal with the BS. He didn't give lurkers a crumb during that release. 

So it's probably a no brainer trying to cop from eu UK sites before trying ones luck on us sites and Nike stores for mc2.0s?

damn size only has 6 and 12 left. was it a fsr? 

and yeah, the color on those blue trainers i just got pop. ebay pics are better than i had... natural light shows the real color. im more than satisfied. 

Last edited:
Confirmed the 26th release date for the MC's on NikeUK.  Online release at 8am GMT, in store at 10am GMT.  Thats 5am EST for the online.

Also confirmed that a US card can be used in nikestore UK, however it must be tied to a UK billing address, therefore you basically cannot use a US card.

I remember when I loved this shoe (the racer)

And I don't know if it was the hype or what but I seen the light and man these things are garbage casually from the side view, just in general and for actual racing/running

Toe down tho, these do look goat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom