OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i think 4 might be the smallest but i havent seen a pair in that size minus a sample pair of trainers. i have seen 4.5 and up though.
can't wait for the mc!

Def would need an all white sole but I like the white tounge

Finally nike is trying new things.

That white custom racer is the ****. Wish nike would release some clean cw's like that

is it just me or does the MC 1.0 look better in pics from a distance as oppose to real life up close? I had a pair and then sold it but when i look at pics i want them again.

Lequan posted that same colorway a while back with the all white sole and they looked super good. Cant wait for this colorway to release. 

Edit ** From his IG lequan306 

I think these look much better than the blue. 

Last edited:
Lequan posted that same colorway a while back with the all white sole and they looked super good. Cant wait for this colorway to release. 

Edit ** From his IG lequan306 

I think these look much better than the blue. 

These with a Black tongue would look :smokin.

Legit.
For real? Damn, so these are my uncles, a buddy of his gave them to him, and he hasn't used em, cuz he prefers the lunar 3's. I told him he can probably get multiple pairs of lunar 3's after selling these. So whats a fair price for a deadstock pair?

For real? Damn, so these are my uncles, a buddy of his gave them to him, and he hasn't used em, cuz he prefers the lunar 3's. I told him he can probably get multiple pairs of lunar 3's after selling these. So whats a fair price for a deadstock pair?
Yup, definitely legit. I'd think $400-ish depending on the size.

What size are they?

mc better not drop while im at work when they hit the states
i've done a bit of snooping.

oreo 2s dropped in NTSF at 4:30 in the afternoon on a date they didn't specify before. They also dropped a week after they dropped online in europe on union st. (a women's store, so women's sizes only, like 4-8.5 or something), also at around 4:30 in the afternoon (however they had previously said they would drop at that date).

check your local nt's twitter, but it'll probably drop in the afternoon if NY is anything like SF.

they sold out in an hour btw.

Last edited:

oreo 2s dropped in NTSF at 4:30 in the afternoon on a date they didn't specify before. They also dropped a week after they dropped online in europe on union st. (a women's store, so women's sizes only, like 4-8.5 or something), also at around 4:30 in the afternoon (however they had previously said they would drop at that date).

check your local nt's twitter, but it'll probably drop in the afternoon if NY is anything like SF.

Hmmm... An hour? Seems like if someone wasn't at work and not busy they'd be easy to cop.

Did they release on Nike.com?

My bet bet to getting them is online, my closest Nike store is 2 towns over about 30 min drive but the only problem is they don't get racers /: and the next Nike store is in nyc and I work from 8-4 lol

Hmmm... An hour? Seems like if someone wasn't at work and not busy they'd be easy to cop.

Did they release on Nike.com?
The problem is that there's no way to know in advance when exactly they're going to drop. You have to be close-by the entire day to even have a chance.

No, at this point they hadn't dropped online.
My bet bet to getting them is online, my closest Nike store is 2 towns over about 30 min drive but the only problem is they don't get racers /: and the next Nike store is in nyc and I work from 8-4 lol
I wish you the best of luck, haha.. my closest Nike store is like 2 hours away. I'm just gonna hang out in SF on the day I think they're going to release, if they don't say so when I ask them in a few weeks on twitter...

Last edited:
The problem is that there's no way to know in advance when exactly they're going to drop. You have to be close-by the entire day to even have a chance.
No, at this point they hadn't dropped online.

I wish you the best of luck, haha.. my closest Nike store is like 2 hours away. I'm just gonna hang out in SF on the day I think they're going to release, if they don't say so when I ask them in a few weeks on twitter...

Do they give a US release date usually, or just a UK? Sorry for the questions - it's my first time trying to cop a high demand shoe on release.

Man this MC 2.0 drop is gonna suck. Tempted to pay for a preorder just so I don't have to hustle for these. This just the equivalent to the Chi 1 drop in the FK world. 

Last edited:
Man this MC 2.0 drop is gonna suck. Tempted to pay for a preorder just so I don't have to hustle for these. This just the equivalent to the Chi 1 drop in the FK world. 

Not only is it going to suck, but I wish they'd just re-release the old MC. The new one doesn't look as good.

Back
Top Bottom