OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The Nike Flyknit Racer “Rainbow” will be available June 26 on Nike.com. Available in men's sizes. Reference the Size Chart on the product page to convert a women's size to men’s.

Im confused

The Nike Flyknit Racer “Rainbow” will be available June 26 on Nike.com. Available in men's sizes. Reference the Size Chart on the product page to convert a women's size to men’s.

Im confused
why are you confused?  the updated posts say the 27th.  It released yesterday, but it was a catastrophe online, so they stopped it and are releasing it tomorrow.  

why are you confused?  the updated posts say the 27th.  It released yesterday, but it was a catastrophe online, so they stopped it and are releasing it tomorrow.  
that's what it states online right now underneath the shoe, and today is the 26th. Yesterday was the 25th

clean pic via IG :nthat:

Last edited:
you said the same thing in the AJ1 thread. You got the Chicago's and the MC2?
i do actually, I wore my chi's to pick up my MC[emoji]128513[/emoji]
pretty sure that's the only reason they gave me a pair tbh, that or I got the last one

The post in the chi thread was a mistake, both threads are in my mobile history so I accidentally hit that one

i do actually, I wore my chi's to pick up my MC[emoji]128513[/emoji]
pretty sure that's the only reason they gave me a pair tbh, that or I got the last one

The post in the chi thread was a mistake, both threads are in my mobile history so I accidentally hit that one

So I'm assuming a lot of people were there trying to cop?

So I'm assuming a lot of people were there trying to cop?
the store is busy in general, I don't know who was trying to cop what but the running section was definitely busiest

after I got a pair I came back 3 minutes later to get my brother a pair and he said all sizes around 10 were gone

when I asked the same guy for a 10 those few minutes earlier he went and got it straight away

I assume my pair was the last one and I got lucky because it didn't come in the right box, maybe it was a return or something

there may be other sizes tho 12/13 or

need to take a summer trip to london next year and cop the og mc. sounds like a walk in a park over there

Last edited:
the store is busy in general, I don't know who was trying to cop what but the running section was definitely busiest

after I got a pair I came back 3 minutes later to get my brother a pair and he said all sizes around 10 were gone

when I asked the same guy for a 10 those few minutes earlier he went and got it straight away

I assume my pair was the last one and I got lucky because it didn't come in the right box, maybe it was a return or something

there may be other sizes tho 12/13 or

Back
Top Bottom