OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Way to lose any US based customers in here. Looks like they aren't selling as well as you may have thought. Did you guys hold your stock?

Better question is why did you come in here to post that and lose customers (who buy a lot of shoes) from the US. Plenty of places to pay over retail for Flyknit Racers-and this is just bad business.
so how about i use my US card and ship to my aunts in the UK...gift for my cousin :smile:

Tensions at an all time high ITT right now. Hasn't been this bad since the b/w racers came out.

Nike the best at building hype.
I was still able to get the BW racers at ~110 shipped through RRS.... I am thinking this will be a massive strikeout for me when they drop.  

Trading 8/10 b/w trainers for 9/10 b/w racers + $40??

Or sell trainers for $250?

(also, how do you guys go about trading? Guy wants to FaceTime but I'm afraid he'll intercept the package after our FT)

Last edited:
I'd keep the Trainers.

I own B/W Trainers, W/B Trainers, B/W Racers (white tongue), B/W Racers (black tongue)...and I always go back to the B/W Trainers. GOAT IMO.

Btw, you could sell your used B/W Trainers for a lot more than $250 on the bay. Thirsty newbs be buying that s**t for 400+.

Last edited:
Trading 8/10 b/w trainers for 9/10 b/w racers + $40??

Or sell trainers for $250?

(also, how do you guys go about trading? Guy wants to FaceTime but I'm afraid he'll intercept the package after our FT)
you the one with the 11.5 trainers? ( imo from what i saw i dont think its 8/10 the soles are burned out)

and i would tell him to send out 1st .. 

sending out at the same time is dumb because people can recall package/ not even send the right item

I'm looking for flyknit trainers size 11! Any for sale?

ok so let's try this again

any other stores apart from the below which have oreos in US10 and ship internationally?

titolo, prodirect, overkill, asphaltgold, size, achilles
Other than what's been posted in previous pages (which I assume y'all haven't looked at or have missed out on your size), check eBay. It's really your only choice to buy any type of flyknit with any type of hype behind them. If you live in/near a city like NY/SF/etc. you might be able to find a pair randomly on Craigslist, but that's not a given. You can also join FaceBook groups that deal solely in Flyknits and see what they have (although the prices will be similar to what you see on eBay). At this point, you will probably have to either a) go to ebay and pay stupid resellers fees b) wait for a pair that is used (up to you whether you buy used or not) or NDS for the right price or (least likely) c) be in the right place at the right time and monitor this thread constantly.

What's more ryyuan, while repeatedly posting the same stupid "wanted" ads for a pair of shoes that sold out pretty much instantly on NDC (not to mention almost every other website that stocked them) while insulting veteran members of this thread seems to be going so well for you, maybe take a different approach. As I said before, most of the success in copping a pair comes from patience, not being an annoying, insulting imp.

/endrant

Other than what's been posted in previous pages (which I assume y'all haven't looked at or have missed out on your size), check eBay. It's really your only choice to buy any type of flyknit with any type of hype behind them. If you live in/near a city like NY/SF/etc. you might be able to find a pair randomly on Craigslist, but that's not a given. You can also join FaceBook groups that deal solely in Flyknits and see what they have (although the prices will be similar to what you see on eBay). At this point, you will probably have to either a) go to ebay and pay stupid resellers fees b) wait for a pair that is used (up to you whether you buy used or not) or NDS for the right price or (least likely) c) be in the right place at the right time and monitor this thread constantly.

What's more ryyuan, while repeatedly posting the same stupid "wanted" ads for a pair of shoes that sold out pretty much instantly on NDC (not to mention almost every other website that stocked them) while insulting veteran members of this thread seems to be going so well for you, maybe take a different approach. As I said before, most of the success in copping a pair comes from patience, not being an annoying, insulting imp.

/endrant
also, you can check here:

http://www.grailed.com/search?search=flyknit+racer&allselected=true&sorting=defa&_=143638

NT london still had oreo racers when I went in back end of last week. I've also been told on multiple facebook groups to not pay resale just yet for multi's, theres a feeling these will restock or be released via other stockists

>:

Playing with my emotions and MONEY

I mean if they are not shipping to The US why even accept the transaction? Bad business achillies heel.. First euro order and it's trash as expected

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Niketown Chicago got the Multicolor V1s? Might just be better to go there or Bucktown when they open rather than online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom