OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry if this was already posted. Cool comparison shot.
IG: Pourfrank
That's cold filtered like MGD 
mean.gif

So I used to have a pair of University Red Racers and sold them for cheap like an idiot, but now that I have my oreos, I've noticed that the back heel part seems a bit softer than they were on my red racers.. is it because of how the pattern is knit?
Probably just current generation Racer quality. 

selling my MCs is probably the biggest regret in my shoe collecting history.. next to selling my homegrown 90s

So I used to have a pair of University Red Racers and sold them for cheap like an idiot, but now that I have my oreos, I've noticed that the back heel part seems a bit softer than they were on my red racers.. is it because of how the pattern is knit?
doubt it. All my racers have random soft heel area no matter the weave pattern. Its the heel pull tab that are soft on some and stiff on others. 

Last edited:

doubt it. All my racers have random soft heel area no matter the weave pattern. Its the heel pull tab that are soft on some and stiff on others. 
weird. the heel area was definitely more stiff on my older ones. if you press down on the oreos you can kind of move the flyknit around. I'm not complaining though, just curious

inu8ut.jpg

Major props to JGOTit18 for the assist when the FL restock happened. Being in Toronto it was pretty much impossible to get a pair from the restock w/o help.

Last edited:
My pair came in today as well. I do like that my toebox weave matches fairly well, but overall, these are pretty underwhelming in my opinion. I was hoping they would be better in person. I was on the fence, but these will be going back. They just look dirty, like someone smeared pool chalk all over a pair of Cheetos. 

My pair came in today as well. I do like that my toebox weave matches fairly well, but overall, these are pretty underwhelming in my opinion. I was hoping they would be better in person. I was on the fence, but these will be going back. They just look dirty, like someone smeared pool chalk all over a pair of Cheetos. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom