OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
those fakes recently posted are very easy to spot

maybe its because ive been looking at flyknits forever or they just stick out that much

look at the weave from the toebox and follow it along the upper through the lace area...really off

look at the size of the toebox

the backs are pretty flat

those that get caught with these thinking they're real...
mean.gif
seriously. it almost looks like the toebox is a completely separate part. terrible

Agreed with both of y'all regarding the fake racers, but it doesn't surprise me one bit that people have trouble seeing the difference - look at the fake trainers for example, those are so blatant yet there are still almost daily postings asking for a legit check.

Agreed with both of y'all regarding the fake racers, but it doesn't surprise me one bit that people have trouble seeing the difference - look at the fake trainers for example, those are so blatant yet there are still almost daily postings asking for a legit check.
I agree, but I'll add more.

I do think those same people that are legit checking a blatant pair of fakes are just too feent to cop at a great price. A price that is just way too good to be true, just from observing the hype. Leads to desperation, desperation gets you burned.

Nice pic to see the difference between a really popping cw and a dully one.

From stock pics the bright citrus looks much closer to the cheetos orange.

Daylight is judging them! Anyway your weave is one of the nicest Ive seen on sherbets.

those fakes recently posted are very easy to spot

maybe its because ive been looking at flyknits forever or they just stick out that much

look at the weave from the toebox and follow it along the upper through the lace area...really off

look at the size of the toebox

the backs are pretty flat

those that get caught with these thinking they're real...
mean.gif
the chubby toebox size is the more obvious giveaway

Did anyone order the sherbets on eastbay? A lot of the sizes are now saying back ordered til august 29..my size 10 is still the 17th hopefully it stays that way

So i just got my pair of sherbets... they actually do look alot better in person. The blue sole is actually growing on me. I tend to wear alot of black (shorts, sweats, jeans) so it looks fine. Kinda glad these are my 1st pair of racers.

So I used to have a pair of University Red Racers and sold them for cheap like an idiot, but now that I have my oreos, I've noticed that the back heel part seems a bit softer than they were on my red racers.. is it because of how the pattern is knit?

Back
Top Bottom