OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
how is RRS return policy ? vip says 90 days test RUN and you can still return..

does this mean exchange only or money back ? either or the blue lagoons are currently my new beaters thanks to that return policy

how is RRS return policy ? vip says 90 days test RUN and you can still return..

does this mean exchange only or money back ? either or the blue lagoons are currently my new beaters thanks to that return policy
You can literally beat them, and if its before 90 days. You can get a full refund that takes 2-3 business days to get back. 

You can literally beat them, and if its before 90 days. You can get a full refund that takes 2-3 business days to get back. 
woah that's amazing I would think it would be store credit but full money back is awesome.heck that means I'm getting new shoes every 3 months lol and that forsure beats nikes 30 day wear em and return policy

@Boththugs if you're not under a  "I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you" confidentiality clause, can I ask if you're some kind of official Nike shoe tester or something?

I'm a big fan of these more flamboyant color schemes(did I just said flamboyant), but these colors are also in high demand with the ladies and since I'm got lady sized feet, I have to be quick to cop. It's much easier to find Oreos in my small shoe size.

@Boththugs if you're not under a "I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you" confidentiality clause, can I ask if you're some kind of official Nike shoe tester or something?

I'm a big fan of these more flamboyant color schemes(did I just said flamboyant), but these colors are also in high demand with the ladies and since I'm got lady sized feet, I have to be quick to cop. It's much easier to find Oreos in my small shoe size.

:rofl: :lol: what ?

Just got these in....straight to feet. Hyper Orange/Vivid Purple (-008).

No filter. That's just how these look at twilight.
Hmm these look nice but could have been done much better if the pink/orange midsole was painted black.  Can anyone possibly photoshop it?  That would be much appreciated!

Hmm these look nice but could have been done much better if the pink/orange midsole was painted black.  Can anyone possibly photoshop it?  That would be much appreciated!
Angelus is thanking Nike for coming out with these cw.. lotsa people are doing more customs nowadays, including me.. :lol:

I just got off the phone with FTL in Tysons Corner, and asked about that Oreo restock. They said they came in yesterday and sold out, but when I asked about a stock locate, the girl said she had a 10, 10.5 and 11 listed as available. She said to check in a few hours, so I'm gonna call back later to find out if there's any truth to more coming Friday, maybe smaller sizes.

Finally! Went by local Footlocker today and found these. Very glad I didn't pay over retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom