OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Still no shipping confirmation yet... Anybody else get one?
Just got mine 
pimp.gif

do yall think I should keep my blue lagoons from RRS? I've been wanting to ds..

I don't know about that 90 day return policy after wearing seems too good to be true

So I decided to double up. (FSR at South Coast Plaza)....

Did anyone else get a pair from them and the quality is not up to par? Reddish/brownish glue and discolored swoosh?
I have the same problem but you never really notice it anyways in the long run. It's just poor glue job.
do yall think I should keep my blue lagoons from RRS? I've been wanting to ds..

I don't know about that 90 day return policy after wearing seems too good to be true
as long as you're a VIP, you can return it within 90 days. people actually do run in the shoes and return them. these returned shoes are then sent to the clearance section. 

Last edited:
Jet dropped their cashback from 30% to 20%, I am positive it's because of this drop hahaha...

Still got $125 of JetCash back for 2 pairs of shoes and some clothing!

they are just two diff companies,  like adidas vs nike.  they have diff % cash backs rates also , they just vary from time to time.  so i check both to see which is better for what store im purchasing,  there are a lot more cash back websites..but dont want to get into all that.  

rocked the original oreos all day today since I was able to purchase the V2s this morning with the level of ease that brought me back to the pre-hype flyknit days.

got shipping confirmation for 9.5 (the second order i placed with same cc and info). hope they ship the 4.5 i ordered first for the gf.... (originally ordered for her only) might just have to pull the trigger on another with different info.

Anyone got pics of the oreos2.0 with the flat (ribbon/OG?) laces? I like the looks of them compared to the skinny round stock ones. Sorry if I'm mixing up the 3 names, they all sound like they would be the same to me. Correct me if I'm wrong thanks!

One of my Nike orders just shipped, still waiting on the other two. I ordered three... 9:06, 9:25, 9:36. The 9:36 order shipped.

I love it, everyone in here just killing time while they bounce back and forth between the Yeezy thread 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom