OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got my size 9 pear! Thank you Nike! Not sure if having a Nike Fuelband and Nike+ had something to do with it.

Spoke with rep on nike and it was selected Nike+ members.  He said that there wasn't any method and was random. 

Hopefully that clears up some "space" on the site on Friday for you guys going after them. I imagine if people got them via this early access code, then the 1 per customer limit would apply and you can't go after more on Friday.

hmm does this means they have a decent amount of pairs to go around if they were able to let people preorder it like this?

Hopefully that clears up some "space" on the site on Friday for you guys going after them. I imagine if people got them via this early access code, then the 1 per customer limit would apply and you can't go after more on Friday.

People have multiple accounts on Nike tho.

Literally within a minute...see link on NT, check email, have access email, copy code, size 13, order confirmation email received!

Repped on the link post...thanks

Literally within a minute...see link on NT, check email, have access email, copy code, size 13, order confirmation email received!

Repped on the link post...thanks

eh hem...thats a size 11 i require if you are so lucky this friday, thanks :D

Damn I remember receiving a code for the Flyknit 3.0's when they dropped a few months back. Didn't get this one tho.

Enjoy the feast fam. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

ASK YOUR FRIENDS IF THEY GOT A CODE!!!

Just got one from my friend who isn't copping these
nthat.gif

EDIT: no size 14?? da fuq?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom