OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
man what are these going for on the secondary market, I can't wait for a restock might just bite the bullet and pay resellers price.

This **** is flooded... you guys know what's the worse part is? This is ONLY the 2nd day of deliveries... wait 'til tomorrow and Thursday when all the people on the West Coast gets theirs... and Friday-Sunday when some of us (including myself) who paid resale get ours in...

Last edited:

man what are these going for on the secondary market, I can't wait for a restock might just bite the bullet and pay resellers price.
I'm seeing people cop from 330-350.  Seems about that right now on Ebay, and what resellers are asking for ppal invoice and on Craigslist.

This **** is flooded... you guys know what's the worse part is? This is ONLY the 2nd day of deliveries... wait 'til tomorrow and Thursday when all the people on the West Coast gets theirs... and Friday-Sunday when some of us (including myself) who paid resale get ours in...
I'm east coast and I still haven't gotten mine, no scheduled delivery date either. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
After trying on my pair.. I have no idea what some of yall saying about how these fit better compared to other racers in their (or my) own collection.

or prolly just because of that happiness of having some MCs in your feet just give you that vibe ..

Last edited:
Did you get shipment confirmation though?
Yup I think shipping is just extra slow for me, I'm in Tampa and the sneakers just got to Tallahassee today. I'm assuming they'll deliver tomorrow but knowing how bad UPS is, they'll prob arrive by Thursday.

Yup I think shipping is just extra slow for me, I'm in Tampa and the sneakers just got to Tallahassee today. I'm assuming they'll deliver tomorrow but knowing how bad UPS is, they'll prob arrive by Thursday.

You're still getting a pair in; that's all that matters

MC2
by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

This was my first time using the SNKRS app to purchase shoes, and it was clutch! I entered my credit card# incorrectly on the first try too... SNKRS was actually my plan B, as I went on it after I tried on NDC first. They were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but UPS bumped them up (Northern CA btw)! :smokin I'm definitely pleased with the pair I received because Nike has sent me CONTRASTING pairs in the past. The right toe isn't bad, but I LOVE the left toe with the Light Green.

Last edited:
Seeing all these pairs is making me more ezcited to get mine. Tomorrow can't get here any faster. I'll be monitoring the **** out of my tracking number at work. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

both my girls 4.5s come in tmrw. keep telling myself that maybe one of them will be a 9.5 on accident since thats the size i have under my snkrs app 
laugh.gif
 that wishful thinking tho 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Would've had 2 pairs of MC2, but I broke it up with my girl before I could get the second pair which was coming to her place.

I wouldn't be surprised if she tears that **** up or return em at the store, so if you're in the DC area, look out for em at the store.  
tired.gif

^ All you gotta do is tell her you ****** up and you're sorry. Be convincing, ask for the shoes, and call it quits the day after.

You good pleighboi.

Would've had 2 pairs of MC2, but I broke it up with my girl before I could get the second pair which was coming to her place.

I wouldn't be surprised if she tears that **** up or return em at the store, so if you're in the DC area, look out for em at the store.  
tired.gif

Last edited:
First time using the SNKRS app and first pair of racers for me.  Trainers feel just a little more comfortable for me than these.

Back
Top Bottom