OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
generally dont see too many flyknits in public unless theyre the frees or lunar 2/3.

has anyone put a lunar FK3 upper on a racer or trainer sole??

MC FK3 iD upper on a racer/trainer sole could be nice :nerd:

Are these legit? Going to get this as a pack for 400 thanks

some people think about these swaps too much. Seems to be rubbing people wrong. Its just a sole swap. A ridiculously nice sole swap. There are those upset because he won't give the step by step process, and then there are those who just think its wrong to do it.

Keep posting them lemon. I'm part of the group that loves what you're doing.

Some of us just prefer the lunar sole with flyknit racer/trainer upper, its just that simple.

Hands down, lunar sole will always be superior than racer/trainer sole.

Ok cool, thank you. Anyone wanna give me a referral email add? Not sure if we get anything though

referral links are in alot of users signatures
you get something only after your first order

Looking good, @Lemon. I can attest that that lunar comfort (especially in the heel, where the Racers have such a narrow/high profile) is way better. People are free to disagree with the aesthetics of the LR sole, but at the end of the day, it's personal preference. I personally know that if Nike released something similar, I would definitely stock up if the CWs were good.

Anyways, I've been abusing these guys pretty badly and you can see in these pic where the upper shrank (inner right foot) and didn't fill out the whole forefoot of the sole, as well as some other mistakes, but honestly, they look pretty good from 5-10 feet away and better from the sides/back. As mentioned before, the LR sole is more comfy, but the shrinkage of the upper means that my right foot (about a 1/2 size bigger than my left) feels a little pressure in the toebox during prolonged wears. Overall, pretty happy with how they came out for a first try and may consider trying it again if I can find the right pairs for the right price.

Does anybody know what paint to get from angelus to touch up the blue part of the midsole on the flyknit multicolour trainers? Would get the normal blue one but dont really want to get the colour slightly off haha so just confirming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom