OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry to go back to this, but if you have a 10% off coupon for NDC, can you stack it with the discover card 15% off?
Actually sometimes you can but it'll take a little work on your end.  Check out with the discover card 15% off, then call into nike after they processed/shipped  and ask them to apply the 10% off coupon.  Must of the time they'll credit the difference back to your card.

Happy Flyknit Friday!

These guys just came in.
very nice!! 
nthat.gif

How do you guys regard the Oreo 2.0s? Don't even compare to the black tongues, IMO.

Last edited:
Happy Flyknit Friday!

@347mi: Mile 3 (and 4) got me again, but I finished two seconds faster than yesterday's overall pace! #illtakeit

Last edited:
How do you guys regard the Oreo 2.0s? Don't even compare to the black tongues, IMO.
I'm guessing that when you say "black tongues," you're referring to black/white racers with the black tongue? If that's the case, yes black/whites >> oreo 2.0's. Still, oreo 2.0's are very nice and turn heads.

really? thought it in the air. recall seeing that a few thousand pages back.
It was certainly posted, but those were about year out in time... I am sure nike changes their minds on release to release.  The brave blues should be a testament to those.  It was definitely stated, but whether or not it takes shape, time will tell.  deb is usually spot on with his comments, so it prob will happen.

It was certainly posted, but those were about year out in time... I am sure nike changes their minds on release to release.  The brave blues should be a testament to those.  It was definitely stated, but whether or not it takes shape, time will tell.  deb is usually spot on with his comments, so it prob will happen.
Seeing these pairs release in Canada right now... I dunnnooooo, I've been anticipating this re-release almost as much as Star Wars... 
grin.gif
 There has been an awakening... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom