OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sign up for ebates and they have a 10% cash back for nike right now. If you have discover credit card they have 15% cash back for nike.
Cool, I'm already with ebates but I've never used it before...guess I need to figure out how it works pretty quick

why did I just order 2 pairs? 
mean.gif

I really need to cut down on my shoe buying.
swap the other..
devil.gif

one for me and one for the lady... Couldn't say no with a discount and the ebates cash back.. Sure why not 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Glad everyone's eating, and happy Star Wars Day 
nerd.gif

Could I get a super quick legit check on these trainers? I'd really appreciate it!

Consolation prize since I missed out on the Oreo 1s this morning. Got a cancelled order from them saying size was out. Got 2 pairs one for the wife as well. Still got the og white tongues I've been rocking. May have to retire them lol.

I saw a size 10 for 200 on Flyknit Sellers, so I'm guessing they are coming down... :smile:

I missed out on a pair rated "9/10" for $195 shipped. I was hoping to haggle the price a bit hahah... Hopefully, there will be more that pop up.

Looking to grab a pair for around $180... :nerd:

Last edited:
Cool, I'm already with ebates but I've never used it before...guess I need to figure out how it works pretty quick
Haven't used mine either 'cause I always use my discover credit card for cash backs but it's pretty easy to use. Gotta save as much as you can especially for the holidays.

Has anybody dealt with the Instagram account Sneakershoos before? Interested in buying Blue Glow Trainers from them and the pics look legit.

I know I said I was gonna pass on the new BW's but they were hard to pass up for under $100 (ebates plus some gift cards)
laugh.gif

Copped with 15% cashback through Discover!! 
nthat.gif

For once, a hassle-free Racer pickup!! I wonder how long these will sit?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom