OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Copped with 15% cashback through Discover!! 
nthat.gif

For once, a hassle-free Racer pickup!! I wonder how long these will sit?
Probably sitting until Saturday/sadderday

These came in today, buddy grabbed from Camarillo outlet and blessed me for $160 shipped. Need to swap it (7.5) for an 8, little too snug

Last edited:
What size should I get in a lunartempo to be a donor sole for a swap? Ndc says they run .5 small. I went with 10.5 in lunaracer with 11 flyknit racer but going with lunartempo this time as I'm having trouble finding lunaracers in the size and color I want.

What size should I get in a lunartempo to be a donor sole for a swap? Ndc says they run .5 small. I went with 10.5 in lunaracer with 11 flyknit racer but going with lunartempo this time as I'm having trouble finding lunaracers in the size and color I want.

I think donor sole size for the LT is the same as the LR. The FKR upper should be +1/2 than the sole, IIRC, so I think you'll be good.

PAGE 1260. This should be mentioned in the title, so we don't have to keep bringing it up haha

Summer, not Spring.

Been a minute but I'll drop in w/ the Birdman hand rub.

Patience is a virtue to master if you're a Racer fan, more in a minute.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

There is in fact a "Multi 2.0" that was speculated; it'll be here this year.

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release

The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.

Good luck to you all :pimp:

Referring to the Volts and Oranges

Yes actually

Unfortunately I don't think you'll see them this year but definitely next spring and summer.

Also I noticed I used the wrong color a couple of weeks ago when someone asked me - so used to nicknames that I confused the two. Total Orange returns next year, not Team Orange (Cheetos). Apologize for any confusion on that one

Sup fam..any aussies let me know wheres good to get racers in Aus. Copped my first pair of racers a month ago when they first restocked oreos on FTL US and had em posted to Aus, thanks to following this thread 
nthat.gif

Might cop the blk/wht/volt but still in love with my oreos. Otherwise I'll pray for the rumoured MC1.0 restock in the new year 
nerd.gif

you know you a hypebeast when you call trainer Ye's black white 'grail' but BWW racers 'just aight'...kids these days...:rofl:
i understand its different models but its basically the same ish...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom