OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I haven't purchased a pair of flyknit in a while.
Only pair of racers I have are my og volt and wanted to know if these new ones fit the same or looser.

Though these are lighter, expect them to be really FIRM compared to the plushness of Lunar. I really don't get how people can wear these for "comfort". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUT to each their own.

If you want a comfy Flyknit, try the Flyknit Lunar Chukka.
Yeah, Ive basically been rolling with the FK Lunar 1 and Lunar Chukka....so comfortable. Just tried on the Acai's and the sole is def. firm to say that least.

any one from singapore? REally wanted to cop a few pairs of racers from rrs, but they dont accept non-us issued cards.. :frown: 

any one from singapore? REally wanted to cop a few pairs of racers from rrs, but they dont accept non-us issued cards.. :frown: 
i've no problem paying. either use borderlinx or HSG/comgateway to forward and you're golden. 

I tried using posb/dbs for payment and got rejected. Tried using comgateway and requested to get the vip member and apply discount code but they seem to have some problem understanding my instructions. Maybe I will check boderlinx then. And I'm surprised to actually get a reply! Didn't know Singaporeans frequent this much too. Haha cheers and thanks guys!

I tried using posb/dbs for payment and got rejected. Tried using comgateway and requested to get the vip member and apply discount code but they seem to have some problem understanding my instructions. Maybe I will check boderlinx then. And I'm surprised to actually get a reply! Didn't know Singaporeans frequent this much too. Haha cheers and thanks guys!

Make sure your billing address is set to different and local one, but shipping can be USA.

UNDS-ed my pair of Oreo 1 yesterday!

My right pair fits normally like a TTS size 10 but left pair fits like a TTS size 9.5

Left leg hurts badly while wearing it but right leg is fine.

Any suggestions/opinions?

UNDS-ed my pair of Oreo 1 yesterday!

My right pair fits normally like a TTS size 10 but left pair fits like a TTS size 9.5

Left leg hurts badly while wearing it but right leg is fine.

Any suggestions/opinions?
are your feet equally sized? have you tried relacing?

It blows my mind how nike will release ****ty colorways like blue lagoons and sherbets and not do a white/cream flyknit racer with black swoosh like that guys avi that would sell out instantly.

Imagine if the weave was white and cream to give it that nice blend and not so bright white, with  a black swoosh.

Fire.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Tried to order Acai Berry (orange/purple) from RRS. Posting to Singapore is as much as the shoes! USD104 + USD100 (postage). Is that what you guys pay for shoes to be delivered to Singapore?

Tried to order Acai Berry (orange/purple) from RRS. Posting to Singapore is as much as the shoes! USD104 + USD100 (postage). Is that what you guys pay for shoes to be delivered to Singapore?
Borderlinx or HSG/comGateway

RRS use FedEx International Economy. How can you use a different shipping company? Or how can the shoes be shipped at a fair price when buying from RRS?

RRS use FedEx International Economy. How can you use a different shipping company? Or how can the shoes be shipped at a fair price when buying from RRS?
Create a Borderlinx or vPostUSA account.

Ship it to that address in the USA which is free.

Then choose economy shipping from USA to SG which will cost you about 25-30 SGD.

Back
Top Bottom