OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
remove insoles, and laces, put it in a pillow case and throw it in the washing machine. let them air dry to not put in the dryer.
I've done that with a pair and it worked out ok but didn't use the pillow case. I might consider giving it a go that way.

Honestly I would never throw them in the washing machine, however everyone has different preferences.

A quick Google search does wonders http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/01/clean-nike-flyknits 

OR if you wanna go the Jason Markk route Sole Collector posted something a while back (I tried to send the link but NT won't allow it as if Sole Collector is a bad word lol)

Thanks for the link. Funny that link didn't come up on my search earlier, must've been filtered since the Internet at work doesn't allow us to browse certain sites. I'll probably do that first and see how it works out. I tried Jason Markks on my volts and it rubbed the color off the soles. So I might hold off on that route and try other methods first.

Thanks for the advice though guys.

Honestly I would never throw them in the washing machine, however everyone has different preferences.

A quick Google search does wonders http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/01/clean-nike-flyknits 

OR if you wanna go the Jason Markk route Sole Collector posted something a while back (I tried to send the link but NT won't allow it as if Sole Collector is a bad word lol)
honestly i would just throw them in the wash. i've done it countless times on a gentle cycle and havent had a single issue.

using a brush even if its a very soft one can wreck the knit... i only use JM on the  
I've done that with a pair and it worked out ok but didn't use the pillow case. I might consider giving it a go that way.
Thanks for the link. Funny that link didn't come up on my search earlier, must've been filtered since the Internet at work doesn't allow us to browse certain sites. I'll probably do that first and see how it works out. I tried Jason Markks on my volts and it rubbed the color off the soles. So I might hold off on that route and try other methods first.

Thanks for the advice though guys.
washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle in a pillow case. using JM on the midsole eventually wears the paint off i've found as well. just dont ever put in the dryer unless you dont want them anymore lol 

Are you guys calling the 18007433206 at the top of the page? I just tried for an 11 and she said only the sizes online are available. 

Received shipping info from RRS today and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Too bad I leave to go out of town in the am.

Back
Top Bottom