OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm still rather shocked that the goons are still full price on NDC.  Those things were released back in August.  

Sure hope these greys aren't phantom inventory. I've encountered that few times past; most recently during a Melo 1 restock. Hope for the best, but don't be surprised if your order sits there for a week till they decide whether or not they're a "system glitch."

Sure hope these greys aren't phantom inventory. I've encountered that few times past; most recently during a Melo 1 restock. Hope for the best, but don't be surprised if your order sits there for a week till they decide whether or not they're a "system glitch."
word, i've had melo 1s cancelled about 3 times

Nice to see these pop up randomly; loving all the restocks. Only interested in MC1s at this point considering my Racer collection but all these releases got me itching.

Nice to see these pop up randomly; loving all the restocks. Only interested in MC1s at this point considering my Racer collection but all these releases got me itching.

The test will be the game royals.... Do I double up from my original or not. They are my favorite racers. I am surprised Nike is releasing those again since the resale is rather low on them, and there didn't seem to be too much demand for them when they released the first time.

Dang, had one in my cart but had to go to a meeting with no time to spare - now it's gone 
frown.gif

I fear that racers will make a comeback with so many nice cw's coming back, gotta be on top of the game once again..

Dang, had one in my cart but had to go to a meeting with no time to spare - now it's gone :frown:

I fear that racers will make a comeback with so many nice cw's coming back, gotta be on top of the game once again..

Luckily though, I think the hype has moved back to the boosts, which is good news for us racer fans. Nike is flooding the market with not as many buyers.

The test will be the game royals.... Do I double up from my original or not. They are my favorite racers. I am surprised Nike is releasing those again since the resale is rather low on them, and there didn't seem to be too much demand for them when they released the first time.

I was surprised to see that too. I remember grabbing them off NDC a good while after release without any hassle and resale was relatively low like you said. Writing's on the wall- I think we both know you're destined for a 2nd pair lol

I was surprised to see that too. I remember grabbing them off NDC a good while after release without any hassle and resale was relatively low like you said. Writing's on the wall- I think we both know you're destined for a 2nd pair lol
I probably will end up with a pair.... My current game royals are starting to show their age.  

What else is coming out this year besides the game royals? Wasnt sure what all the color codes were but im happy the game royals are releasing again. Probaby in my top 5

What else is coming out this year besides the game royals? Wasnt sure what all the color codes were but im happy the game royals are releasing again. Probaby in my top 5

Havent been in this thread in a min but.....

526628-607
3/4
526628-404
3/25

526628-400

4/8

526628-004

5/13
526628-810
6/17

If already mentioned disregard 
Updated. 
In order

Fireberries

Neo Turq (already out)

Game Royals

Multicolors

Total Orange

Thank you! Repped! I hope the quantity on the re release for the MC1 isnt the same as the mc2
Even though I missed out on the mc2 I wasn't feeling too bad about it, it's like something you forget on the next day.. but man if I missed out on the mc1 I'll be pretty bummed out

No one with recommendations where to buy the flat style laces that come on select colors? I'm not feeling the round laces that some of these colors I bought came with.

Back
Top Bottom