OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hoping Nike does something with racers or even trainers for olympics (and I don't mean the blue cactus pair that just released). Lunarepics are epic failures at least in leaked photos imo. Think any of their sponsored athletes or Olympians are gonna cut off the collar? I know I would.

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with the RRS refund policy? Do they actually do refunds or only exchange/provide store credit?

Anyone familiar with the RRS refund policy? Do they actually do refunds or only exchange/provide store credit?
Took this straight out of the website Q&A
  •  
  • How do I return an item I purchased?
    Your new gear should have made you jump for joy!  But sometimes things just don’t work out.  No worries!  Follow these 3 easy steps below:
  • 1. Fill out the return/exchange form that came with you order, and enclose this with your return merchandise. 
    2. Adhere the Smart Label located on your invoice to your return package.  Please note that the service charge of $9.89 for the Smart Label will be deducted from your total return credit.  
    3. No waiting in line! Drop your package in any US postal mailbox or hand it off to a US postal mail carrier and we’ll take care of the rest. 

For WARP SPEED DELIVERY on your new gear, call your Fit Expert today at 800-636-3560 and we’ll get your gear on its way to you with warp speed, and just write ‘refund’ on the invoice you include with your returned gear.  
    If you’d rather send back your own way, please insure your package and mail to:

Road Runner Sports 
    Attn: Returns Department
    5553 Copley Drive
    San Diego, CA 92111 

Last thing?if you can’t find your invoice, no problem!  Just include a piece of paper with your return and include your customer number, order number and ship to address, and please be sure to tell us how you want your return to be processed. 
    Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing your return. 

Yeah I saw that. I looked at the return form of two other Racers I bought from there as reference and it only mentions receiving Store Credit or Exchange. =/

Yeah I saw that. I looked at the return form of two other Racers I bought from there as reference and it only mentions receiving Store Credit or Exchange. =/
Damn bro, might as well go for the store credit you can always use it for another sneaker that hits RRS.

you can get cash back from RRS i usually write CASH on the return form .. shipping cost will be deducted if you use their return ship label ( i would just use usps it's much cheaper depending on where you live)

Last edited:
I am gonna give them a call tomorrow and see what's up. Otherwise I may just try to cancel this recent order. If anything, use the store credit to buy a different colorway later on in the year

I am gonna give them a call tomorrow and see what's up. Otherwise I may just try to cancel this recent order. If anything, use the store credit to buy a different colorway later on in the year
If you don't want to pay that 10 dollar return fee the rep once told me that I could just decline the delivery when the mail worker comes and they'll automatically credit you when the package gets returned to the sender

Hoping Nike does something with racers or even trainers for olympics (and I don't mean the blue cactus pair that just released). Lunarepics are epic failures at least in leaked photos imo. Think any of their sponsored athletes or Olympians are gonna cut off the collar? I know I would.

Wouldn't be a trainer because they discontinued that style. But I'm sure they will be doing big things with Flyknit for the Olympics.

I think the lunarepic is dope, they'll def be comfortable to run in.

I love the sock collar. Obviously you don't own any Footscape Magistas or Superfly Frees.

But maybe only those of us that play Soccer will really understand

Finally got a size 11 thanks to the RRS restock. Person on the phone said it should be on hand and ship soon. They won't let me use the $145+ coupon which was weird so I just ordered online and used it anyways. Hopefully they don't cancel b/c of that.

Finally got a size 11 thanks to the RRS restock. Person on the phone said it should be on hand and ship soon. They won't let me use the $145+ coupon which was weird so I just ordered online and used it anyways. Hopefully they don't cancel b/c of that.
Ordered the neo turqs then acais around an hour later both using the 30% off. sent me confirmation for the acais but nothing on the neo turqs. hoping they dont get cancel too  
frown.gif

Wouldn't be a trainer because they discontinued that style. But I'm sure they will be doing big things with Flyknit for the Olympics.

I think the lunarepic is dope, they'll def be comfortable to run in.

I love the sock collar. Obviously you don't own any Footscape Magistas or Superfly Frees.

But maybe only those of us that play Soccer will really understand

The trainer thing was mentioned as a hopeful statement. I don't doubt their comfort, they're flyknit with a lunar sole. I'm just not a fan of the collar as I don't like the look and feel it's unnecessary. You are correct in that I do not own any magistas or superflys. But I did advise one of the players on the team I coach to cut the collar off his hypervenoms when he was having issues with how it felt on his ankle.

The trainer thing was mentioned as a hopeful statement. I don't doubt their comfort, they're flyknit with a lunar sole. I'm just not a fan of the collar as I don't like the look and feel it's unnecessary. You are correct in that I do not own any magistas or superflys. But I did advise one of the players on the team I coach to cut the collar off his hypervenoms when he was having issues with how it felt on his ankle.
Yeah, it is def just a preference type thing. Personally I love the lock down feeling of the sock when i'm playing. I tried to get my younger brother to try the hypervenom with the collar and at first he refused but now that he's had a few pair he said he will never go back. But the nice thing is that they still make each cleat without the collar as well so everyone wins.

Back
Top Bottom