OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What kind of paint should I use for the black part of the flyknit racer midsole. I cleaned it with jason markk and the paint disappeared after cleaning.

Do flyknit racers fit tight around the toe area when they are new or do they "break in" over time? I wear a size 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe and I recently bought a pair of Racers in a size 9. Tried them on and they are super tight around the toe box area.

Do flyknit racers fit tight around the toe area when they are new or do they "break in" over time? I wear a size 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe and I recently bought a pair of Racers in a size 9. Tried them on and they are super tight around the toe box area.
I size up .5 on the flyknit racers, they run a bit small because of how narrow the front of the shoe is. They might break in but if they are super tight I don't think it would be much, you're better off getting a 9.5

IMO I think it's good deal I was thinking of doubling up in my sz11 and lowest I saw was 300,

I almost bought a pair for 190 shipped. it really depends on quality. I see some on ebay for 250 shipped.

Damn. They're DS so I think it's a pretty good deal but unfortunately I have a claim on my PP account that won't let me make any transactions. I let the seller give it to another person :/ Oh well I'll stay on the hunt

Yooooo! Just came up... Flyknit Racer Hyper Punch/Black-Electric Green 5226628-603 for $59.99 at Foot Locker in store. I live in Valencia, Ca. Not surewhat stock looks like everywhere else but fsr there. What looks hideous for $150 looks dope for $59!

Yooooo! Just came up... Flyknit Racer Hyper Punch/Black-Electric Green 5226628-603 for $59.99 at Foot Locker in store. I live in Valencia, Ca. Not surewhat stock looks like everywhere else but fsr there. What looks hideous for $150 looks dope for $59!
For real!? I live at Valencia as well but I never seen the Hyper punch racer at Foot Locker! Did you use some sort of coupon?

yea, i already could tell the shoes were worn a lot from the pictures. haha. how much would you guys pay for this at MOST. thanks

Back
Top Bottom