OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

nthat.gif
whoaaa. those yours?

Thats my shoe size too but yes definitely a pass. Can u post a link to that seller's ad so I can express to him my disgust. *credit card on hand*

why is the tongue grey???

was really looking forward to this release until i saw that they're different now

I was so excited to buy a pair, but because of the horrific looking grey tongue I'm actually never buying another racer again.

I was so excited to buy a pair, but because of the horrific looking grey tongue I'm actually never buying another racer again.
me either...in fact i'm taking my entire collection to salvation army this morning...this is just absurd

was really looking forward to this release until i saw that they're different now
In order to retro a sneaker you have to change at least 3 elements, which is why I believe they chose the grey tongue for this run of MC1. (not saying I agree with it or like the grey tongue, but I understand why they changed it.)

I also think that's the reason they added the volt flywire into the orcas and couldn't keep them the exact same as before.

In order to retro a sneaker you have to change at least 3 elements, which is why I believe they chose the grey tongue for this run of MC1. (not saying I agree with it or like the grey tongue, but I understand why they changed it.)

I also think that's the reason they added the volt flywire into the orcas and couldn't keep them the exact same as before.

they dont have to change the shoe to retro it bruh.

the new griffey I emeralds are almost the same as the last retro from 2011 except for the insole from what i remember.

What about the game royals? They are identical. Or were those not retro shoes?

they dont have to change the shoe to retro it bruh.

the new griffey I emeralds are almost the same as the last retro from 2011 except for the insole from what i remember.
Not the shoe but they have to change 3 design elements. For example they may use a different name for a color, slightly change the shape or alter the insole like you said. But they cannot re release the same EXACT sneaker in terms of design details & material.

Most times they try to make the changes as subtle as possible so that the consumer won't notice

Not the shoe but they have to change 3 design elements. For example they may use a different name for a color, slightly change the shape or alter the insole like you said. But they cannot re release the same EXACT sneaker in terms of design details & material.

Most times they try to make the changes as subtle as possible so that the consumer won't notice
I've personally never heard this "rule of 3" for retros... Where did you get your info from?  I can confirm the Game Royal retro is identical to the original in every way other than the flyknit material being made of the new polyester fibers rather than the original cotton blend, but that's just flyknits across the board. 

Where did you get this from?

Back
Top Bottom