OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You're crazy... these grey tongues are hideous.  They will sit on the shelves.  One thing is for certain, if you are a reseller, good luck getting your $150 back!
one man's trash is another man's treasure. Just cause you hate them doesn't mean everyone else does as well. I'm pretty sure alot of people will get them just cause theu missed out on the first drop

Agreed these grey tongues are going to flop hella hard. Nikes going to put these on discount after a while.

Last edited:
so wildberry poptart racers are back?

not feeling that gray tongue either... thought this was the racer to bring me back

one man's trash is another man's treasure. Just cause you hate them doesn't mean everyone else does as well. I'm pretty sure alot of people will get them just cause theu missed out on the first drop

Nah fam, nobody likes these grey tongues. I heard from a source even Nike aren't happy with them.

Steer clear.

In order to retro a sneaker you have to change at least 3 elements, which is why I believe they chose the grey tongue for this run of MC1. (not saying I agree with it or like the grey tongue, but I understand why they changed it.)

I also think that's the reason they added the volt flywire into the orcas and couldn't keep them the exact same as before.
As much as it pains me to say there is some truth in your claims 
laugh.gif

As far as the "Orca" claim or idea its not true and they( Orca) should be in their OG form in FA16 

I know I'm going against the grain here, but the retro MC's don't look bad at all.

As much as people are "hating" on the retro, the shoe will be sold out and it's certain the large majority of the nay sayers will still end up buying as the frenzy builds.  

We can all say what we want now, but once the shoes are released and you (and I) have the opportunity to purchase, most will not pass.  

Hopefully those who want them will get them since so many people hate the grey tongue.

Grey's threw mw off but if you throw those grey ribbon laces in there they will be fine. They will look like those MC flyknit lunars that were actually decent.

why is the tongue grey???

was really looking forward to this release until i saw that they're different now

In order to retro a sneaker you have to change at least 3 elements, which is why I believe they chose the grey tongue for this run of MC1. (not saying I agree with it or like the grey tongue, but I understand why they changed it.)

I also think that's the reason they added the volt flywire into the orcas and couldn't keep them the exact same as before.

More like they make minimal changes to get consumer to buy, to only make the exact retro months or years down the line. Double dip

More like they make minimal changes to get consumer to buy, to only make the exact retro months or years down the line. Double dip

yep JB played me multiple times with the jordan 6 infrared pack, jordan 4 white cement, jordan 3 white cement and now jordan 3 true blue... they make changes later down the road and it ends up being a better shoe although not always the case but most of the time it is...

^ it was there yesterday. There have been people complaining about ebates not honoring the purchase because of the coupon codes that they used... Maybe one of them was just like **** it, and decided to end the partnership.

Back
Top Bottom