OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For anyone who's looking to get an early cop of the Brave Blue racers (pic below) - There's a few sizes available here with international shipping.  

Late post, UNDS yesterday

It's an old shoe, a couple years old at least. So finding a DS pair is pretty good. I don't think $225 is bad at all considering retail + tax+ shipping + PP/eBay fees. Dudes probably getting $20-40 bucks after all is said and done.

What size you looking for anyway?

who cares if the seller is making $20-$40 after all is taken. Buyer is paying $70 over retail.

But yeah, $225 is a decent price if you really need them.

^looks legit to me, front of the midsole looks beat though...

those resell for a good amount? I remember when those were on clearance on NDC for over a month and hit outlets for the low.

Yeah it is pretty beat, but they're going for really cheap. Thanks, repped! I read in the last few pages that resell for a DS pair is around $220. Really wish I had gotten into the shoe game back then, it mustve been a great time man lol

good to know.

still have a VNDS sz 8.5 pair i need to sell. unfortunately with them being padded, they just don't fit me :frown:

some of us in the Kobe XI ID thread were talking about flyknit being painted on, thus not actual colored flyknit. 

with 3m being reflective, expect the 3m swoosh to be painted as well. so the life of 3m might not last that long.

some of us in the Kobe XI ID thread were talking about flyknit being painted on, thus not actual colored flyknit. 

with 3m being reflective, expect the 3m swoosh to be painted as well. so the life of 3m might not last that long.
the swoosh has always been painted on for FKR

Anybody know what a good price is for a lightly used lucid green fk racer? anybody own a pair? they look great from pictures and the few videos i've seen on youtube.

i noticed racers dont seem to have a limit anymore on ndc. is that true for new racers that drop too? trying to make the most out of this 20% coupon

Back
Top Bottom