OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I thought he was 'letting them be' by leaving the thread? Lol
You're also trying too hard. If he had "let them be", he wouldn't have responded with an overused gif making an exaggerated point.
Im trying too hard?

rmdSx.gif

Can we please stop calling them the MC1.5s. :lol:
It makes no sense. They are the 3rd version of the MCs.

And the pic posted of the 3 side by side shows the weave is not a mix of the 1.0 and 2.0.

^looks legit to me, front of the midsole looks beat though...

those resell for a good amount? I remember when those were on clearance on NDC for over a month and hit outlets for the low.

^looks legit to me, front of the midsole looks beat though...

those resell for a good amount? I remember when those were on clearance on NDC for over a month and hit outlets for the low.
Yeah it is pretty beat, but they're going for really cheap. Thanks, repped! I read in the last few pages that resell for a DS pair is around $220. Really wish I had gotten into the shoe game back then, it mustve been a great time man lol

Yeah it is pretty beat, but they're going for really cheap. Thanks, repped! I read in the last few pages that resell for a DS pair is around $220. Really wish I had gotten into the shoe game back then, it mustve been a great time man lol

daym 220?! that's crazy...

yeah I have a ton of OG trainers and racers, but benefitted from the Oreo v1 restock, missed out on those first time around. Diggin those orange racers and can't wait to see what the volts will look like. :smokin

those are actually dope. too bad only women's sizes. i wouldn't mind buying in a men's size.
same here..I like the colorway

if your shoe size is not too big, I think you can call them and ask what is the biggest size they had

just make sure that you add 1.5

(for me, 8.5 Men so I need to find 10 Women) 

Back
Top Bottom