OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

Although we were expecting your ordered item to be delivered to us sooner, it is taking longer than expected for it to reach our warehouse.

Following their latest information, the nike shoes will reach our warehouse around Tuesday the 10th.

If this is too late for you, please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form in order to apply any change or cancellation to your order. We will be glad to help you.

Our most sincere apologies for this delay.

Kind regards,

Tradeinn Customer Service

i like these two put together

Definitely gonna stop calling thes stores. I just called the Times Sq location and they said they didn't have them. Told me they should get them by Monday.

I'll prob still go to be on the safe side.

Definitely gonna stop calling thes stores. I just called the Times Sq location and they said they didn't have them. Told me they should get them by Monday.

I'll prob still go to be on the safe side.
LOL i just called and he said they should have them by next week.... shady

Does anybody feel or notice a difference in sizes between the Racer 2.0 vs the regular racers ? Can somebody please confirm with me that the 2.0 version are a lot more narrow ?

I might have to double up on the MCs and pick the best weave.

If I get a pair like that the all pink one posted I'll be devastated 
laugh.gif

For what it's worth, I also live in California and mine hasn't gotten their shipment yet. The manager told me to check back Tuesday and I trust him.

I doubt they have their shipment yet. But I could be wrong.

Called 3 footlockers in Miami, all of them seemed ignorant to what was going on. Was told to check back on Tuesday when they get their shipments in.

Spoke to an employee today in person and he said they don't have them in stock nor is it on their shipment manifest. Not sure if he was lying to me but i think I'll just sit this one out. Dont wanna play their games thinking they're all high and mighty. Hope he is tho so y'all can cop.
Yea they be playing games at times. But if someone in the concord area is going update us please. Cuz i aint trying to pay toll.

Called 3 footlockers in Miami, all of them seemed ignorant to what was going on. Was told to check back on Tuesday when they get their shipments in.

sounds to me like they were being very truthful and they just wernt the answers you were looking for.

I went in store to my FTL, south shore mass, and they were not on the shelves.

Remember people, they arnt due to actually release until the 13th. Just because some stores might have them on the shelves now does not mean all will, nor should it mean that other stores will actually have them.

Back
Top Bottom