OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So it seems like all the Super Runners Shops didn't receive sizes above 12. No 13s whatsoever.
all of that stock got sent to RRS 
laugh.gif
   If the RRS reps are to believed, they aren't getting anything below a 12.5.

They selling on RD? Or early release as well?
They were supposed to ship on the 6th, but they didn't.  The guy said that if they don't ship on the 6th, then they will just roll the expected ship date to the next friday (the 13th, the 20th etc)

Looks like Racers got excluded from the 25% vip sale. 

Only getting vip 10% off and offer code does nothing.

Looks like Racers got excluded from the 25% vip sale. 

Only getting vip 10% off and offer code does nothing.

Damn, they must have changed it because it worked earlier in the week when the promo first started. When they dropped the tranquil prices, they must have excluded them.

I went in to the store on Amsterdam and 77th street, they told me their shipment never had a 13. He had a 12 when I went (noon today), but said they and their other stores never got bigger.
For one second I thought you were talking about Amsterdam (the netherlands) 
laugh.gif

Are yall just being optimistic? IDK what makes yall think these will be widely available..

Nonetheless, they will still be very hard to purchase.. hype too real at the moment.

Am I the only person painting the grey tongue black? :nerd:

Last edited:
Are yall just being optimistic? IDK what makes yall think these will be widely available..

Nonetheless, they will still be very hard to purchase.. hype too real at the moment.

Am I the only person painting the grey tongue black?
nerd.gif
Everything about this release indicates they're way more accessible than the 2.0s. The fact that they've been leaking to running stores for months alone indicates there's greater numbers of these. Not saying you can sleep in and cop a week after they drop but I think a lot of us are going to cook this week. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Everything about this release indicates they're way more accessible than the 2.0s. The fact that they've been leaking to running stores for months alone indicates there's greater numbers of these. Not saying you can sleep in and cop a week after they drop but I think a lot of us are going to cook this week. 
nthat.gif

isn't going in a week later the definition of being an accessible wider release though?

As its getting warmer for you guys over there, it's getting colder here and my feet are beginning to freeze in racers. Will cop and wear the MC3s for a few weeks then might have to move onto ultra boosts for winter :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom