OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Friday

Those black/greys :smokin :smokin

Won't hold my breath but would absolutely grab a pair (or two) of those. Did they release widely in US? Barely see them FS...

Regarding the grays... Remember we saw those blue... Olympics? I forget... sell overseas first, and then they had a GR here stateside. Maybe it'll be the same for the grays but I recall them releasing on NDC a few months ago... :/

It's interesting that some of those grey/black have the white flywire and others have the grey. I'm surprised Nike would do that again if they are releasing them again.
Looks like two different cws. 

-013 with White Flywire and -014 with Blk/Grey Flywire 

From those pics it looks like no mix weave?

I guess that's because it would end up just being Oreos :lol:

Oreos have no grey in them its just blk & white FK 

1.0 have more white in the weave and 2.0 have more black

Is Nike planning to release these again?

As far as I know those skus havent released.

526628-010 has released and recently NDC with the glitch a few months back. 

Right on, I don't think anybody who order a pair on NDC (including my self) during the glitch ever shipped though. Somebody said in here as well that they were shipped to the employee store instead. Oh well, I'd like those to come out again.

I'd be surprised if that gray pair is releasing. The Russians seem to get old stock randomly for years now. Their resellers just reuse old pics. You'll see boxes for every pair in the pic, but when you message the seller there's no box.

I'd be surprised if that gray pair is releasing. The Russians seem to get old stock randomly for years now. Their resellers just reuse old pics. You'll see boxes for every pair in the pic, but when you message the seller there's no box.
I wouldnt be surprised 

That FTL map looks like these will be plentiful. Every single FTL near me is doing FCFS, even the small doors that only get super GRs.

Central FL trash. Two spots and they aren't easy for me to get to and one is in a mall known to just sell out stock to resellers.
which spots are you referring to, I'm having the same problem out here
Nice avatar. Go 'Noles. You, I'd help, Crazy Flip, not so much because he's cheering for NY teams 
laugh.gif

Yeahhh...Resellers are problems EVERYWHERE.  They hustle for the hype.

I'm wondering if it's a limit of one per customer or not?  I think that's the main issue to see if the family eats well or not. If it's limited one per person, then if you put in the work, you'll grab a pair or two if you're lucky.

Here's to MC Flyknit Friday. Funny that it's gonna be the 13th; May the odds be ever in your favor hah.
NDC has a one pair limit on the acai berries... Seems like a slam dunk that they will only allow one per customer.
In my own experience, it seems like whenever NDC does the limit one per deal, they're a few days to a week away from a fake selling out, only for them to reappear a week or 2 later. Again, my own observation is when I either see the aforementioned, a weird combo of sizes missing that seem to make no sense, or a combination of them both, they're pulling NDC stops  to create panic. Not saying that is/will be the case with the MCs, but if they're not selling as anticipated, they resort to their stupid little games And sometimes, they're truly limited, but the FTL locator seemingly tells otherwise.

I know the Acais are one per now, but a few weeks ago, you could buy like 7 pairs if you wanted. Same with a range of their other FKR CWs. Had that issue while I was monitoring the Neos over the past month. Kinda irritating because my friend buys almost all of mine for me, so I try to be strategic about what I personally have buy and what she buys for me. Of course when I wanted to buy and double up, they limited it to 1 per ... (hope all that made sense since I'm damn near seeing double ATM)

Back
Top Bottom