OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

So guys just saw this on Facebook......

It's been about 40 minutes for me and no email confirmation. Hope I don't get a cancellation e-mail. Patience...

Happy everyone cooked on SNKRS. I'm hoping my weave is good! Wish I could've doubled up to have multiple weave options but it's all good, happy this was such an easy cop

confirmation emails are still rolling out so be patient. you guys should be okay as long as you checked out on snkrs. just got my email.

Just woke up, open SNKRS app. waited in line for 10 seconds then boom, purchase. I'm surprise how easy this pick up was.

racers, have been a no go for reselling since they started releasing them eveywhere

I still can't believe people are trying to flip these joints on ebay. Some high school dudes are antsy for that $30 profit lol.. These dudes will flip anything

Last edited:
What a time to be alive tho guys! MC flyknits no matter what model has been insane to get past few years. Even some regular flyknit colorways in general. Kobe 9s were tough as hell to get. Even the MC kobe 9 lows were quickstrike and hard AF to get. Had to do some special **** to get my pair that was sitting in the cart after it sold out to get them. Even the flyknit roshes were harder to get than the MC 3.0s lol.

Still nothing from the extra pair I ordered off snkrs for a friend. Hope it didn't get canceled

Back
Top Bottom