OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just did an impulse buy lol. I have the 1.0 but not 2.0. They look more similar to the 1.0 than the 3.0. Does anyone have both in hand? Good thing Nike has a good return policy. If they look too similar in person, I'll send them back. I love the grey tongue but still lol.
they're basically 1.0's but with a grey tongue instead of black.

If you guys don't have any order confirmation or orders under your Nike account yet, just wait. Nike is being very slow. I didn't get either initially but got them a few minutes later.

EVERYONE CALM DOWN WITH THIS TALK ABOUT IT NOT SHOWING UP IN ORDER HISTORY AND NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM NIKE

My goodness.

You just placed the order!

Ate on SNKRS. Got an order confirmation. Going back to sleep. Might go to Footlocker later to buy another pair just in case I don't like the weave from NDC.

Disappointing Nike stated they would have 3.5 and up available, and once released smallest was a 4.5

My snkrs app finally worked again today. Was able to cop a 10 for my nephew. Now gotta stop by footlocker and see if they were lying to me about getting them in since it shows on the store locator.

There's always a variety a factors no matter what service you use, I changed my card too, still pending aka L.  I actually entered everything manually when getting Yeezy's but I just got lucky.

Happens, SNKRS is good app, I just lose out when using it.  Doesn't mean it's bad, just bad luck.

I agree fam, first time I got selected for PB 350s on my ipad it wouldnt let me choose a size after confirming not robot and lucked out. 2nd time around I got to the checkout screen multiple times still lucked out haha

hoping for a good weave on the sides of the shoes this time around. with prices the way they are it looks like it will be easy to find a pair you love

Was able to grab 2 - 10s for myself & a 5 for the wife.. super quick via SNKRS. So glad since I missed out on the 2.0, even with the early access!

Back
Top Bottom