OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn man, I woke up at 9:50 waiting to get these on SNKRS. Didnt know you needed an account so I was like screw it (didnt know these were a GR)

3 hours later im at work and I decide to check up on them and they still had my size (8.5). copped with ease.

so glad that these are a GR but sad too cause now I wont feel special with them lol.

I had the MC 1.0 but I sold them cause the paint was cracking real bad and I wanted to get a profit off them before the paint cracked anymore.

anyways, im glad I was able to cop these

you dont need to go to the post office, that 1990 days. They come to you now

Preach

If you list going to the post office as a hurdle then you're doing it wrong.

Last edited:
being a successful reseller is HARD work. there are very few resellers that see major profits from what they do. i've seen a few posts where people have calculated the profits in the name of the good "hustle", but never even mentioned the gas, time, and other necessities that must be done on a daily basis.

first off, there arent alot of resellers that have access to FSRs at one location.
so even if a reseller has access to 1 pair per store per mall and that nets him/her 4-5 pairs per mall, plus a trip to 2 other malls in the area that end up netting the same results...

that leaves a reseller w/ 15 pairs at 165 per pair in some states with tax. right?

now, take your business straight to ebay and sell those pairs at an aftermarket price that will allow you not have to sit on any pairs for months, that magic number seems to be about 175-185 right now.

being nice and giving that person the benefit of the doubt at 190 (pairs are rotting at 190 right now on ebay)

you have just spent 2475 at retail to make 2850 netting you 375 in one days work.

but oh yeah, you kept a pair for yourself so you can claim you got it for "free" minus 25 bucks profit

you had to eat right? minus 10 bucks profit

your car needed gas right? minus 20 bucks (being nice)

that 375 is now 320

dont forget, ebay+paypal fees together are 12%

so after everything, congrats, you just lost 22 bucks (and thats not even counting postage and materials etc)

there are very few successful resellers out there. most of these pairs on ebay are from half *** rinky dink folks trying to make a quick buck. a true huslters mentality is the double up. if it aint a double up or close to it, theres no reason to waste you time. reselling IS NOT SLANGING KANE and isnt profitable for more than a few major folks in the business...kicks-crew, flight club, rif etc. but those are businesses, not individuals

Yep. Reselling isn't easy. It's not even guaranteed work because you still need to acquire the shoes. And for a profit of like $30-40? No thanks. The stress + time just doesn't make sense (for me at least). Especially when I can just bill myself out for an hour freelance and make way more than that

You guys funny. Maybe high school kids reselling are using the $25-$50 profit per shoe to fund their video game, movie, and sneakers habit that mom and dad won't support...

There are many flaws in your assumptions the biggest one being your assuming the person is riding around buying shoes or standing online( inline if your outside of NYC lol) . But most big resellers sell to smaller resellers or front men as Ill call them. 

So if it aint double up then its a waste of time. I bet your 401K, IRA or savings kicking *** then lol 

i stated previously that there are resellers out there that have it like that and actually make a great business out of it because of their connections. but 95% of "resellers arent the ones with the heavy connections. 95% of resellers are the ones riding around trying to grab as many pairs as possible. the point is, most resellers arent the "big" resellers you speak of.

401k? IRA? having a full time job and the "hustle" is totally different.

People were trying to sell these on the local FB group for 220 while SNKRS still had all sizes available lol.

You guys funny. Maybe high school kids reselling are using the $25-$50 profit per shoe to fund their video game, movie, and sneakers habit that mom and dad won't support...

you're funny...

because you basically just made most peoples point without even knowing it.

you know that everyone happily ate today when the topic has shifted from MCs to running a resell business  
laugh.gif

Id rather clean toilets than be a scummy reseller just my opinion
I don't mind resellers... unless they're buying up all the stock. Literally saw a dude getting random people to buy him Cream UBs because there was a limit. That guy even had the nerve to get angry at one of the people because they couldn't find the shoe.

If someone got lucky online or camped out to get a pair or two to make a quick buck then it's all gravy. 

again, sold shoes for $30 profit on each, and turned that into a side business that generates $30k-$40k per year for him.

Everything else doesnt matter.

I bet that $30k-$40k is some of your salaries.

again, sold shoes for $30 profit on each, and turned that into a side business that generates $30k-$40k per year for him.

Everything else doesnt matter.

I bet that $30k-$40k is some of your salaries.
You forget you're talking to NT where everyone makes $10,000,000 a year after taxes and bangs models every day.

Making $30 per shoe for clicking a button is not bad, and people saying they have to drive to a post office and to every mall they are doing it wrong.

So I just signed up for it and clicked on some link for 15% off nike.... Am I doing this right? lol
For some reason, when I go to nike.com directly and log on or through the ebates site, I can't get to the mc3.0window. I get some kind of error message and a blank window. If I google SNKRS and login there, I'm able to see the mc3.0 window. How do I get the rebate?!?!

Some dudes in here swore they were going to be like 250 minimum when they release on ndc, while fc had them at early at 275.

For some reason, when I go to nike.com directly and log on or through the ebates site, I can't get to the mc3.0window. I get some kind of error message and a blank window. If I google SNKRS and login there, I'm able to see the mc3.0 window. How do I get the rebate?!?!
Ebates doesn't really work with SNKRS releases from what i've read. I think people got some success after calling Ebates after buying

Back
Top Bottom