OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Dumb question, but I already ordered a pair from SNKRS in my size this morning, but seeing some smaller sizes still available. Can I order another pair for my wife with the same account?  I don't want to risk my previous order getting cancelled.

Thanks!

I got two pairs on the same account from snkrs. Both orders says "In progress" and I didn't see any limit posted anywhere.

Which angelus black paint should I buy if I want to die my tongue black?
Grey tongue was never an issue to me. But I've dyed sockliners, outsoles, and tongues dozens of times. So I just did it in w my 30 mins of free time.

which angelus black did you use air? I'm thinking of doing the same with mine. I got all the materials, just need to know which black paint to use.

Not paint, but leather dye. Found at mostly all repair shops. Jet black, although black would do just fine.

Repped. Did you have to thin out the leather dye with anything or is ready to go stock? I'm going to try pick some up this weekend and paint one of my pairs next week.

So on my lunch break, just picked up Flyknit Multicolor Racers, in Footlocker in Palo Alto, CA.  I know that they are out of stock in 9.5, 10, and 11.5, but they might have a few left.

Footlocker in Palo Alto? Are you talking about the one off of El Camino? If so, those mofo's told me yesterday that they were not getting them in whatsoever and it's a mistake in the launch locator that they were listed first come first serve.

Dumb question, but I already ordered a pair from SNKRS in my size this morning, but seeing some smaller sizes still available. Can I order another pair for my wife with the same account?  I don't want to risk my previous order getting cancelled.

Thanks!
I talked to a CS and she said some kind of "Elite" customer service team was trying to make that decision and no one knows yet; I have two pairs (one from SNRKS and the other NDC) so I'm waiting too. Currently both say "Preparing to ship".

Last edited:
I got two pairs on the same account from snkrs. Both orders says "In progress" and I didn't see any limit posted anywhere.
Good to know.  My status currently says "Preparing to ship."  Maybe I'll just wait until they actually ship and hope they have the size I need later, haha

Footlocker in Palo Alto? Are you talking about the one off of El Camino? If so, those mofo's told me yesterday that they were not getting them in whatsoever and it's a mistake in the launch locator that they were listed first come first serve.
I hate that FTL, although they stil had the watermelon racers like just a few months ago. Just go to Nike PA down the street.

Which angelus black paint should I buy if I want to die my tongue black?
Grey tongue was never an issue to me. But I've dyed sockliners, outsoles, and tongues dozens of times. So I just did it in w my 30 mins of free time.

which angelus black did you use air? I'm thinking of doing the same with mine. I got all the materials, just need to know which black paint to use.

Not paint, but leather dye. Found at mostly all repair shops. Jet black, although black would do just fine.

Repped. Did you have to thin out the leather dye with anything or is ready to go stock? I'm going to try pick some up this weekend and paint one of my pairs next week.

Not at all. Just give it a shake and it'll be cool. Don't go too heavy around the logo. The tongue does most the work as far as absorbing the dye.

I hate that FTL, although they stil had the watermelon racers like just a few months ago. Just go to Nike PA down the street.

Damn, I totally forgot about that Nike Running Store in the Stanford Mall because I don't go there too often. Had to drive down Valley Fair from Palo Alto around 11:45am and still got 2 purrrs :smokin . I left and came back about 20min later to convince the store manager to sell me a 3rd pair (sz8 for my girl) and hesitantly said ok lol. This was the easiest racer pick up I ever had as far as anticipated release.

It's funny how people are complaining about people making $30 on a sneaker, but the same people will be happy when ebates offers high rebates.

and yet the irony in that isn't detected

pimp.gif

I only have the grey ribbon laces so I'm gonna have to throw those in my pairs. Rope laces look way better but in general the grey laces are miles better than black.
I changed my position on the rope lace supply brand round laces.. I prefer the OG round laces.. anyone know where I can get those? I have a ton of ribbon laces for trade for OG round laces if anyone is interested.. 

Thanks!
I ordered 2 pairs from the same account.  CSR said no limit and joking asked me to grab them a pair too since I was buying.  LOL  nice to see they have a good sense of humor on release day.

Lucked out and was able to get a 2nd pair locally after hitting on SNKRS earlier. These are dope in person :smokin

Everybody eatin' 
smokin.gif
 I decided to pass on these, got adult responsibilities to look after first 
laugh.gif

:pimp:

I only have the grey ribbon laces so I'm gonna have to throw those in my pairs. Rope laces look way better but in general the grey laces are miles better than black.

I changed my position on the rope lace supply brand round laces.. I prefer the OG round laces.. anyone know where I can get those? I have a ton of ribbon laces for trade for OG round laces if anyone is interested.. 
I agree, there's nothing like the OG laces. Unfortunately I don't think there's anywhere to get them aside from other pairs. You might have to add some cash to your trade :lol:.

Last edited:
It's funny how people are complaining about people making $30 on a sneaker, but the same people will be happy when ebates offers high rebates.

and yet the irony in that isn't detected

I don't recall anyone complaining about making 30 per sneaker. At least not me. My argument was that 30 bucks isn't really 30 bucks after costs of doing business are factored in. Anyone upset about making 30 after all costs are figured is just silly.

Back
Top Bottom