OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got pretty lucky with the weave. But personally the color is a little to feminine for me, too much pink in my opinion. Might consider getting rid of them.

They remind me of fruity pebbles...

Got pretty lucky with the weave. But personally the color is a little to feminine for me, too much pink in my opinion. Might consider getting rid of them.

I mean what were you expecting?  You saw the preview pics and there wasnt going to be a huge deviation from them.  These are very similar to the OG look with tons of pink.

Somebody please summarize the last 30 pages for me.. too tired to read.. Did everyone eat?
You missed the few peasants that tried to hype these up a week before the release and act like resell would be lit on these....having nothing to say.  That's what you missed 
laugh.gif

I mean what were you expecting?  You saw the preview pics and there wasnt going to be a huge deviation from them.  These are very similar to the OG look with tons of pink.

Word :lol: It's very clear to see, even from stock pictures, this shoe had a lot of "feminine" colors

Does anyone know if we were allowed multiple pairs? I ordered three pairs off of SNKRS to oop with the same card and account and all. Considering it's a GR I feel multiple pairs are allowed

Last edited:
got a weave with a lot of green, lovin it.

these are sitting at a few spots in Socal. FTL Arcadia said they had multiple pairs, called an hour ago. I got the last pair from Montclair FTL.

Last edited:
^ I asked for a 4 for my sister, but size 5 was the smallest at the nike running store in SD
I completely forgot about Nike Running when all together. I guess it doesn't matter since I probably wouldn't have purchased from there since their military is 10%, not 20% like FTLs. BTW, i'm not even sure FV got a size 8. I overheard the employees say there were sizes missing in their shipment, but either 10 or 10.5 was most abundant. In any case, they let me get 2 pairs. 2nd pair was supposed to be full price, but I flashed my ID real quick and dude applied the disco for the 2nd pair, too. Try checking in periodically over the next few days or week. I wasn't paying attention too closely, but I swear one of the employees mentioned they should be getting more MCs within the week, but don't take as the gospel.

Thought you were getting the axe. Moderator aksin for your name...
for real. I had to look at my post history since yesterday to see what i may have done or said. I had some drinks last night so i thought i may have gotten carried away!
You're a lucky Asian. I get the "Asian Flush". Oddly, most people can't even I have Chinese in me and they think I'm pulling their legs because I don't want to drink. 

i knew that FK from somewhere as soon as i opened the box
tired.gif
Most under rated thing in these pics is the publix brownies!!!!! Between those the cupcakes and the mango key lime pie. Publix bakery is the GOAT!

Most under rated thing in these pics is the publix brownies!!!!! Between those the cupcakes and the mango key lime pie. Publix bakery is the GOAT!
This.
smokin.gif

Didn't even know about Publix until I moved down south.
One of the few things I miss about FL. Publix subs with that Boars Head meat. Hell Publix in general.  Their Apple Pie store brand ice cream is legendary, too. Every time I travel back home to see family, FSU, or the Tampa Bay Bucs, Publix is on the itinerary. That and Whataburger if it's relatively close.

Yeah, struck out on SNRKS, finishline, etc. earlier this morning. It's okay though, I didn't even want these ugly *** shoes. More money saved for more Ultra Boosts I guess.
/s obviously. Really wanted these, grey tongue or not, but congrats to everyone that copped.

I don't recall anyone complaining about making 30 per sneaker. At least not me. My argument was that 30 bucks isn't really 30 bucks after costs of doing business are factored in. Anyone upset about making 30 after all costs are figured is just silly.
 I think the discussion was $30 net each sneaker. I don't think anyone in their right mind would do it for $30 gross.

Alright so now that nike saw the love for these time to bring out the MC 2.0 with a grey tongue and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom