OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
HFF camaradas!!!

Yeah, struck out on SNRKS, finishline, etc. earlier this morning. It's okay though, I didn't even want these ugly *** shoes. More money saved for more Ultra Boosts I guess.
/s obviously. Really wanted these, grey tongue or not, but congrats to everyone that copped.

Was lucky and fairly easy enough to grab 3 pairs today. Two for myself and one pair for my lady. Pretty happy with the weave of all 3 :smokin

I hate dealing with shoe store employees. I called earlier and asked if they had my size in a 12 dude told  me that the largest size that they had was an 11. I went up there and thank goodness they had a 12. I really despise dealing with shoe store employees and their malarkey 

I hate dealing with shoe store employees. I called earlier and asked if they had my size in a 12 dude told  me that the largest size that they had was an 11. I went up there and thank goodness they had a 12. I really despise dealing with shoe store employees and their malarkey 

It's best to go into the store, rather than calling imo. I'd rather have them lie to my face than over the phone.

All scumbags I swear...

Not paint, but leather dye. Found at mostly all repair shops. Jet black, although black would do just fine.
@AirThompson
how does it hold up with bleeding? I've used angelus dye before to dye icy soles and that thing stains like a bish.

I use a heat gun to avoid that. It's like putting a new pair of jeans in the dyer to keep them from bleeding on shoes. I let the shoes sit out usually for a few days in the open. Never had bleeding issues. Never any dye left on socks or anything either.

you will learn. This was the first step

That's just lazy

Would someone mind posting an updated list of release dates for upcoming flyknit racers? don't have the time to go through all the traffic after the MC 3.0 release

Store I went to,employee was like they didn't get them, I was like dude footlocker.com said ya'll did, he was like oh, let me check in the back, then he stashed him an 8.5 to the side saying they only got one of each of the small size.

Footlocker in Palo Alto? Are you talking about the one off of El Camino? If so, those mofo's told me yesterday that they were not getting them in whatsoever and it's a mistake in the launch locator that they were listed first come first serve.
Yeah thats the one. Looks like they either had wrong info or was lying.

SNKRS was very glitch with tons of errors all over the place in the first minutes to the first hour of release

went to footlocker store after a few minutes after it opened since its only a few minutes from my job

had my size... copped

checked back around 11:30 ish at SNKRS again... got em 2x

May end up returning the 6 that I got from SNKRS.  My wifes white and black racers are a 5.5 and says they fit her perfectly....the hunt for a 5.5 continues.  

Back
Top Bottom