OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Products if anyone is interested, all purchased from angelusdirect.com

Before picture, without laces.

1st Coat on one shoe

1st Coat on both shoes

3rd and final Coat on both shoes

A scary moment :wow:

Will post soon with the black laces and painting tape removed.

:smokin

For anyone cautious about painting the flyknit, when I customed my royals I did 50/50 paint water ratio but I don't like how hard they've become. This time I'm going to dye the tounge with black dye first see how that works rather than painting

For anyone looking for a size 9 in MC 3.0  @ retail and is located in the DMV, DM me . I'm planning on returning  my pair tomorrow @ nike georgetown but I'm also willing to help out a fellow NTer. First time buying flyknits and they're not for me. Rather get some kobe 11s.

Last edited:
I still have a 10.5,11.5 if anyone in SoCal wants to pick them up for retail. Hmu ASAP before I return them tomorrow

anyone know if these actually dropped earlier this year? style code: 526628 010

Everybody who was able to order a pair off of NDC, had their order cancelled (at least the 10 or so of us on NT). Somebody posted in here that the employee store in Oregon got a small size run of them... Not sure about that though.

hey you guys idk if there is another thread i could go to but do any of you have any info on the new nike zoom streak flyknit? I'm talking about the one in this cw 

^ people like this guy are the reason why I understand BigJ's retirement
Huh, didn't know BigJ retired/is retiring. I tak it this happened within the last few weeks? Don't really frequent the same forums he's in anymore, so I don't see much of him these days.

hey you guys idk if there is another thread i could go to but do any of you have any info on the new nike zoom streak flyknit? I'm talking about the one in this cw 
Obviously we're all entitled to our own opinion, but from what I gather, a lot of people aren't overly excited about these, which is fine by me. Means deeper discounts. I happen to think they're flames. If they fit well, they're double ups, maybe triple if they're really cheap.

Everybody who was able to order a pair off of NDC, had their order cancelled (at least the 10 or so of us on NT). Somebody posted in here that the employee store in Oregon got a small size run of them... Not sure about that though.

Thanks fam appreciate the info [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] If I see anything online I'll post it here first - also, do you know if there is an official release date for the Brave Blues?

Back
Top Bottom