OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
is that a bandana on your leg
laugh.gif
 Word. What is going on there?!

Bandana yes.

As for the pic, what do you mean? Im sitting on a ledge, shooter is on some steps next to me. Took advantage of the leverage and background.
thanks, repped for the reply.  Yeah I thought you took it yourself,  seemed like a very thought out shot, so wondering what is going on that we couldnt see, like your friend took it, or tripod in a weird place etc.   lol at the bandana. I have never seen someone wear one like that. 

thanks, repped for the reply.  Yeah I thought you took it yourself,  seemed like a very thought out shot, so wondering what is going on that we couldnt see, like your friend took it, or tripod in a weird place etc.   lol at the bandana. I have never seen someone wear one like that. 

Looks better here.

Those new Volts arent so bad to me. As much as the OG Volts were dope, I would likely want another shoe to be different from my Volt Trainers.

Those new Volts arent so bad to me. As much as the OG Volts were dope, I would likely want another shoe to be different from my Volt Trainers.
People can't seem to look at these new ones without comparing them to the originals for some reason

Personally I like them for what they are

People can't seem to look at these new ones without comparing them to the originals for some reason

Personally I like them for what they are
It's the nature of a NTer to compare and complain about a new release.

Although I still stand by my opinion that those and the new TOs are doo doo it's nice to see some people like them

Back
Top Bottom