OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
sample Trainer Part 7.. I was actually right with having 8 samples.. just picked up the 9th over the weekend.. :nthat:

Zoom One with a swapped pair

Last edited:
hopefully i hit on the V2 yeezys this weekend, immediately using them as trade bait for white trainers.

yeah, hype is on boost right now. most everything else is dropping in price.

edit: so, yeah, hitting on the yeezys would make trading for trainers easy.

Last edited:
Are the Knit by Nights finished?

I was hoping for a restock of some sort or other retailers carrying them. 

Are the Knit by Nights finished?

I was hoping for a restock of some sort or other retailers carrying them. 
I'm pretty sure this was it for them. I don't believe any other retailers will be getting them in as it was a really exclusive drop.

yeah, hype is on boost right now. most everything else is dropping in price.

edit: so, yeah, hitting on the yeezys would make trading for trainers easy.

That wasn't my point.. my point is Yeezies resell for $600+, Ive seen size 10 DS White or Black Trainers sell for way less than that.. I don't think its necessary to seek a Yeezy for Trainer trade, you can dam well sell the Yeezies and buy 2 pairs of trainers. The two shoes are significantly unequal. (price wise)

But as I tell others.. whatever makes you happy.

I'm pretty sure this was it for them. I don't believe any other retailers will be getting them in as it was a really exclusive drop.
Thanks for the info. I was hoping this wasn't the case oh well hopefully the white/grey joints will be a bit more available. 

Back
Top Bottom