OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This is one of those that you can get a really good weave (without much olive) or a bad weave (too much olive)

The most recent pic above would be a pass for me but the pics from Size? make them look great. 

This is def one of those in person purchases imo

Or maybe on feet. The minute people see these on feet I'm sure some opinions will change for the better.

True. We've yet to see an on feet pic.

That's why I'll cop and see how it looks in person. Especially being in Canada, I don't get too many second opportunities at retail price.

jesus, we gotta stop posting pics of these. they look terrible in that picture and im back to questioning my decision :lol:

Will the earth tones be available on ndc or only snkrs?

Its likely to follow the pattern of other racer releases.... It'll be on snkrs for prob around 2 hours exclusively, and then if stock is left, it will show up on NDC. Usually if you know the color code, you can manually search for the shoe using the style/color code and it will show up on NDC.

Its likely to follow the pattern of other racer releases.... It'll be on snkrs for prob around 2 hours exclusively, and then if stock is left, it will show up on NDC. Usually if you know the color code, you can manually search for the shoe using the style/color code and it will show up on NDC.
Those other 4 earthtone colorways release tomorrow as well? Same for Europe?

True. We've yet to see an on feet pic.

That's why I'll cop and see how it looks in person. Especially being in Canada, I don't get too many second opportunities at retail price.

they look good on this pic..

Last edited:
This seems to be the most accurate depiction of the actual color of the shoe in hand yet unfortunately. There doesn't seem to be any filters toning down the green which is really dominant, especially on the lateral side of the shoe shown. Too bad the medial side that is solely dark grey isn't on the lateral side that is primarily green.

Last edited:
[thread="333957"]Quote:[/thread]
they look good on this pic..

hmmmmmmm. not sure if it's because of the high brightness but they look good in here. i might have to BNTL.

They look good because you can't see the half of the shoe that looks like boo boo.

These should be dubbed the dope fiends. The more visible half of the shoe lookin like a pair of all whites that were donated to someone in need on the street.

Last edited:
They look good because you can't see the half of the shoe that looks like boo boo.

These should be dubbed the dope fiends. The more visible half of the shoe lookin like a pair of all whites that were donated to someone in need on the street.

:lol:

I call them Grass Stains

Those other 4 earthtone colorways release tomorrow as well? Same for Europe?

What are the other 4 color ways? That picture floating around with the 4 racers is for next may. I haven't seen pictures of the other 2 racers with the new SKU posted yet.

What are the other 4 color ways? That picture floating around with the 4 racers is for next may. I haven't seen pictures of the other 2 racers with the new SKU posted yet.
Ah, I was just confused because of this "earth tones". Thought the other cw's are meant. I am really undecided with these platinums, from some pics i ike them, from others not

Please look 2 posts above yours...

Posts says nothing about SNKRS only release, I was referring to other websites such as FTL, EB, FNL. Not specifically NDC or SNKRS which is essentially NIKE.

Sorry, my bad.

There was somebody who posted a screen grab about two weeks ago showing it on footlockers launch calendar. However, I just double checked, and it's no longer there. I know I'm not taking any chances, and I'm going to be ready to go @ 8am tomorrow.

Sorry, my bad.

There was somebody who posted a screen grab about two weeks ago showing it on footlockers launch calendar. However, I just double checked, and it's no longer there. I know I'm not taking any chances, and I'm going to be ready to go @ 8am tomorrow.[/quoteuess I'll have to
Sorry, my bad.

There was somebody who posted a screen grab about two weeks ago showing it on footlockers launch calendar. However, I just double checked, and it's no longer there. I know I'm not taking any chances, and I'm going to be ready to go @ 8am tomorrow.
Yep, guess I'll have to do the same

Last edited:
My Nike + reservation platinum pair got delayed til Monday for delivery. No biggie. Gotta love nike's return policy in case my pair looks ugly

Back
Top Bottom