OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Did the racer orcas come with white rope laces? I coulda sworn they came with black ribbons but this seller is telling me otherwise. 

TIA

That right-footed show is screaming! It looks like a taco in the heel.

They should have originally come with the black flat ribbon laces.

why do you dumb****s always buy sizes outside of your range to try to trade?

how often does an 11.5 for a 9.5 actually go through?

Actually I collect and wear size 9.5 - my girlfriends brother is not a shoe head and this is one of the first shoes he's shown interest in so I want to get his size , you "dumb ***" =)

Last edited:
Actually I collect and wear size 9.5 - my girlfriends brother is not a shoe head and this is one of the first shoes he's shown interest in so I want to get his size , you "dumb ***" =)

I'm confused why you have an 11.5 if you and your gf's brother are both 9.5s unless you bought to resell/swap...

Last edited:
I'm confused why you have an 11.5 if you and your gf's brother are both 9.5s unless you bought to resell/swap...
What ? No im not sure why I'm being taken out of such context for just a simple request lol. I got a 9.5 for myself on NDC, gfs brother likes the shoes a lot and I would like to get him a pair as I don't "need" another pair of shoes for my collection and would rather give it to him who will rock it a lot, but he wears a 11.5. That's it - if no one has a pair to trade so be it - I'll wear my 9.5s eventually
Has the community really gotten so bad that its like this? jeezus

Last edited:
20161019013241.jpg

via us11

What ? No im not sure why I'm being taken out of such context for just a simple request lol. I got a 9.5 for myself on NDC, gfs brother likes the shoes a lot and I would like to get him a pair as I don't "need" another pair of shoes for my collection and would rather give it to him who will rock it a lot, but he wears a 11.5. That's it - if no one has a pair to trade so be it - I'll wear my 9.5s eventually
Has the community really gotten so bad that its like this? jeezus

My mistake.

Your original post seemed to be wanting to trade an 11.5 for a 9.5, which confused me initially. I think the response you received was due to the fact that, in the past, people on this thread have tried to buy whatever size is available on a hyped release in order to trade for a substantially different size, much to the chagrin of others who would rather buy the shoe in their correct size to wear but end up missing out or having to go through a reseller.

My mistake.

Your original post seemed to be wanting to trade an 11.5 for a 9.5, which confused me initially. I think the response you received was due to the fact that, in the past, people on this thread have tried to buy whatever size is available on a hyped release in order to trade for a substantially different size, much to the chagrin of others who would rather buy the shoe in their correct size to wear but end up missing out or having to go through a reseller.
ah i see, yeah i can see how it was interpreted as that 

my bad as well, still had a bad taste in my mouth after that first person's super negative response. 

still though, sad that the community has to become this jaded now because of resellers. Hope everyone gets the pairs they want, i only got 4 racers so far but they're some of my favorites since I don't really wear the J's/bball shoes anymore. 

hmm can't get enough of this top-down view. i've been on the hunt for an olive pair of sneakers, but the ones i want are rare and overpriced. these will have to do. any expected release date?

Back
Top Bottom