OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If the Olives are able to be picked up with the click of a mouse sometime during release day they'll be had. Not going to put up a fight for them though.

how do you not own a pair of UBs yet?! at least 1 pair is essential IMO. i don't like the new gradient olives that are coming out. the 1.0 olives were what i wanted. too bad they were EU exclusive.
Always been loyal to the swoosh my man.  But hearing time and time again how great UB feels on feet, think it's time I pick up a pair and thought the Olive green would be my first pair.  

Multicolor Monday for me the other day. Racer season is drawing to a close here out in Colorado. Might be able to squeak out a few more weeks.

i will never get these people that "loyal" to only 1 brand. who gives a crap what the brand is, if you like it buy it.

The adi only guys in the boost thread are cringeworthy. what where you wearing before boost? all they had were shell toes and stan smiths

i will never get these people that "loyal" to only 1 brand. who gives a crap what the brand is, if you like it buy it.
And no one gives a crap about your comment here as well 
roll.gif

But really, to say who gives a crap what brand it is is really a bad statement in general.  

And no one gives a crap about your comment here as well :rofl:  

But really, to say who gives a crap what brand it is is really a bad statement in general.  

All my shoes are Nike or Cole Haan... I guess when I like a brand, I usually just stick with it. I don't dislike the others, I just prefer those two to be on my feet.

And no one gives a crap about your comment here as well :rofl:  

theres someone somewhere reading these posts that only care about my comments ok, back off man :lol: /sarcastic

I just had a whole counter argument typed out and just decided its not necesarry. you have your opinion, I have mine. and thats that

The adi only guys in the boost thread are cringeworthy. what where you wearing before boost? all they had were shell toes and stan smiths
Very accurate assessment lmaooo

you being serious dog? 
roll.gif

you being serious dog? :rofl:

I guess a better way to phrase it would be, WHY is someone "loyal" to only very certain brands. nike or only adidas only NB only etc. If you like the sneaker, dont let the logo stop you from buying it. What did the company do to make you loyal to only them?

I guess a better way to phrase it would be, WHY is someone "loyal" to only very certain brands. nike or only adidas only NB only etc. If you like the sneaker, dont let the logo stop you from buying it. What did the company do to make you loyal to only them?
agreed. This is a Nike fan boy thing quite frankly and only recently became an Adidas fan boy thing. I refuse to wear Jordan brand because I grew up while MJ was playing and I think these kids out here wearing retros and retro + are posers. But that's just me 
glasses.gif

Plats just came in. Not too sure how I feel about these. If they didn't have the green in the weave they would be perfect.
mean.gif
Agreed. Just not feeling the grass stains at all tbh. They have too much of a dirty/grimy/worn in look to them.

Plats just came in. Not too sure how I feel about these. If they didn't have the green in the weave they would be perfect. :smh:

Rocked mine today. I like em. To me, the green adds that arctic camo look to it. Looks dope in outdoor sunlight in my opinion. Indoor lighting does it no justice.

Last edited:
Plats just came in. Not too sure how I feel about these. If they didn't have the green in the weave they would be perfect. :smh:

Size? 

Edit: flows well with the floor

size 10 right? :wink: :lol:

Size 9er :smokin

I think if they had used gold or silver or really any other color that doesn't quite look like dirt, they would have been fantastic. I love everything else about them though.... The medial section with the grey weave and the white swoosh is :nthat: :smokin

Size 9er
smokin.gif

I think if they had used gold or silver or really any other color that doesn't quite look like dirt, they would have been fantastic. I love everything else about them though.... The medial section with the grey weave and the white swoosh is
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
yeah, I knew that.. messin' with yah bro.. I already sent diesel my pair for an upgrade.. using platinum LR soles.. should look 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom