OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Quote:
Originally Posted by blblb View Post

Could be a false info or nothing new to insiders, but somebody working for a big european sportswear enterprise told me today "there will be a cut to the Racer-line by the mid of next year and no more Racers - at least in the current version - for the present". That would fit to the list here for upcomming releases...or simply nonsense.
So or so I'm curious to see what brings next year...

What could be true is that they indeed will stop the Racer releases of the Racer in the current version - but only in order to release and hype a Racer 2 - just after 5 years...and as always to bring the original Racer 1 back later
...hyping image and printing money in long terms...
wink.gif

Ah I got you. What size are you if I see a pair for a reasonable price I'll pm you
Thanks man, I'm looking for a 9.5
Originally Posted by dragicon  

https://stockx.com/nike-flyknit-racer-knit-by-night

Decent prices on there. If you wait around, there might be a day/weekend when they offer free shipping... which will cut down the cost.
I'll check it out, site looks interesting with that bidding system
If these are actually custom made by Nike for a sponsered runner that's dope.. My only gripe with the racers is their lack of cushioning on the bottom and these might actually solve that problem.

^ they'll prob have a clearance code after Christmas.

I was thinking to use this towards the midnights. I purchased a 1/2 size smaller, so this would be a perfect opportunity to return and get a bigger size for less.

Finally got some time this week, going to post my collection and my 2016 pick-ups. :smokin

^ they'll prob have a clearance code after Christmas.

I was thinking to use this towards the midnights. I purchased a 1/2 size smaller, so this would be a perfect opportunity to return and get a bigger size for less.

Finally got some time this week, going to post my collection and my 2016 pick-ups. :smokin

Don't forget to click free 2 day shipping (good through today) :pimp:

Finally got some time this week, going to post my collection and my 2016 pick-ups.
smokin.gif
I doubt the midnights would be on sale by then so a clearance code won't apply. It will only work on items that have been marked down on sale, no regular priced items

That's not what I was saying. I know Nike wouldnt discount those Midnights, let alone this quickly after a recent release.

I'm talking in regards to the promo gift card nike sent out to members and the gift cards i'm hopefully looking to get from others xmas day. Just looking to reduce purchase price with the combination of these.

Last edited:
That's not what I was saying. I know Nike wouldnt discount those Midnights, let alone this quickly after a recent release.

I'm talking in regards to the promo gift card nike sent out to members and the gift cards i'm hopefully looking to get from others xmas day. Just looking to reduce purchase price with the combination of these.

Ahhh yes! My mistake. Hopefully you are able to combine them

^ now that you say that, I wouldnt be surprised if the outcome goes either way.

I remember Nike gave me a 20% coupon code b/c they dropped the ball on the blk/grey racer restock and got shot down when I tried combining with a clearance code sale lol 
roll.gif

^ now that you say that, I wouldnt be surprised if the outcome goes either way.

I remember Nike gave me a 20% coupon code b/c they dropped the ball on the blk/grey racer restock and got shot down when I tried combining with a clearance code sale lol :rofl:  

Well you should be able to combine a gift card and a discount code. Just not 2 of the same type

theres no reason to even ask because theres no chance they will right now. they sold out on NDC and footsites. If leftovers pop up it would be in a few months just like every other item that ends up in outlets.

Runningwarehouse finally dropped their price on the Black/White/Volts.

http://www.runningwarehouse .com/Nike_Flyknit_Racer_Mens_Shoes_Bk_Wh_110_D/descpage-NFNR5.html

Use FB15D to get it down to $93.40!
love these except the volt... might cop still but any ideas to make them look like the 2014 ones with the black/white flywire without cutting it out? don't wanna lose functionality of the shoe just cuz i don't like a little volt lol

Runningwarehouse finally dropped their price on the Black/White/Volts.

*deleted link cuz my new account doesn't have permissions lol*

Use FB15D to get it down to $93.40!
love the look of these except the volt... might cop still but any ideas to make them look like the 2014 ones with the black/white flywire? don't wanna cut them like some people have, don't want to lose functionality just because i don't like a little volt lol

love the look of these except the volt... might cop still but any ideas to make them look like the 2014 ones with the black/white flywire? don't wanna cut them like some people have, don't want to lose functionality just because i don't like a little volt lol

Nah man sadly I think that cutting them is the only way to get rid of the volt

theres no reason to even ask because theres no chance they will right now. they sold out on NDC and footsites. If leftovers pop up it would be in a few months just like every other item that ends up in outlets.
dude you need to lighten up.  it was just a joke.  
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom