OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hard to tell from pictures.  What color is the bright mango that is on the medial side of the fire roosters?  Orange, salmon, coral or ?

Bright mango is more of an orange/salmon color. This shoe is bright mango:

ah - my mistake - 

it's like a light red -

good and realistic impression of the Fire Rooster:

Last edited:
Got the 30% off Nike + all access pass. Wish the white were coming out this weekend. Would be perfect to pick them up.

Theyre apparently limited in Canada/Eu stock so I was wondering if I should bother buying from Nike.ca when I can figure something out with the American site.
I also heard they are limited in Canada. Will be my first pair of racers if I can cop on Friday. Love this cw...something about that grey knit and red midsole just sets them off for me.

I also heard they are limited in Canada. Will be my first pair of racers if I can cop on Friday. Love this cw...something about that grey knit and red midsole just sets them off for me.

Same here.. Wolf Grey and University Red are two of my top 5 nike colours and to have it encompass in one shoe... [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

These are a must cop for me but I have some expenses coming up so I dont want to purchase them this Friday. Do you think they will be around next week or two?

Last edited:

Same here.. Wolf Grey and University Red are two of my top 5 nike colours and to have it encompass in one shoe... [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

These are a must cop for me but I have some expenses coming up so I dont want to purchase them this Friday. Do you think they will be around next week or two?

Nike has been playing games recently with the racers. They seem to sell out quickly, even though resale for racers is dead. If its like the fire roosters, they will be sold out on NDC in popular sizes after a few hours. I'm going to be purchasing right when they go live. I like these grey/red racers as well. I am going to try and double up on them.

Nike has been playing games recently with the racers. They seem to sell out quickly, even though resale for racers is dead. If its like the fire roosters, they will be sold out on NDC in popular sizes after a few hours. I'm going to be purchasing right when they go live. I like these grey/red racers as well. I am going to try and double up on them.

I need these

got the all-whites from undefeated earlier today:

very happy to have gotten them early

no release day nonsense for me

(also, the only 3m on this shoe is on the heel tab; just thought i'd take pics with flash cause they made the swoosh more visible and i thought it looked cool)

Does the fit feel the same as recent racers?

got the all-whites from undefeated earlier today:
very happy to have gotten them early

no release day nonsense for me

(also, the only 3m on this shoe is on the heel tab; just thought i'd take pics with flash cause they made the swoosh more visible and i thought it looked cool)
Waitin on my pair to come in lol, looks nice though 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom