OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Today: Restock @Nike EU for The Little Red in all sizes ;-)

(and Blackouts in almost all sizes)
I'm just loving Nike for this fu...up the resellers :smile:
Just hope they keep acting this way for the upcoming releases, so that everybody gets to eat until the end of the Racer in this version this summer - at least for the present...

Last edited:

Anyone's No parking racer tracking do this??
[table][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States[/td][td]02/28/2017[/td][td]7:42 A.M.[/td][td]Package is in transit to a UPS facility[/td][/tr][tr][td]Doraville, GA, United States[/td][td]02/27/2017[/td][td]7:21 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]02/27/2017[/td][td]5:48 A.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States[/td][td]02/26/2017[/td][td]10:27 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States[/td][td]02/25/2017[/td][td]1:30 A.M.[/td][td]Origin Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]United States[/td][td]02/24/2017[/td][td]11:21 P.M.[/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/td][/tr][/table]
Its a ATL thing.... Mine did the same. 

Weird, did it actually go back to GA? My package was supposed to delivery tomorrow, but now there's no delivery date.
Mine says it should be delivered today so I don't think it went back. I'll keep you posted on what happens tho. 

Its a ATL thing.... Mine did the same. 
I live in MD and if I am sending a package to someone who lives 20 min down the street... the package will go all the way to Baltimore (an hour away) just to come back to Frederick.

USPS/UPS is strange sometimes with how they route things but I suppose they would know better than I would lol

Last edited:
Is it possible to add sneakers into your cart from the snkrs app, then go into the desktop to apply a coupon code and checkout?

@ShadyKay NT

@BradleySupreme

I think you can call them and they can make the adjustments. Call em' right after the order is placed. One of my boys did it a couple of times. I think I've seen someone mention in another thread that you can't do that. Call em' anyway & see.

@ShadyKay NT

@BradleySupreme

I think you can call them and they can make the adjustments. Call em' right after the order is placed. One of my boys did it a couple of times. I think I've seen someone mention in another thread that you can't do that. Call em' anyway & see.

They denied the adjustment to me for the no parking release.

Is it possible to add sneakers into your cart from the snkrs app, then go into the desktop to apply a coupon code and checkout?

You used to be able to do that, but they haven't allowed that since SNKRS expanded to desktop/android. You used to be able to add items to your cart on ndc, apply your coupon code, delete the items in your cart, and then when you checked out on SNKRS, it would apply that code.

@dragicon Really? My boy did it on some Lunar Charges and the Royalty AJ4's

Last edited:
FML.. Struck out on the No Parking on Nike.ca and then a couple euro sites, so decided to just pull the trigger on GOAT. The seller has now cancelled the order -_-

Anyone make out this weekend with their access pass? 

Picked up the white/blk/volt racers for $70, finally a price that was reasonable. Like I said, call me a cheap *** but I refused to pay anything over $80 lol 

This made pair number 28 to the collection 

Anyone make out this weekend with their access pass? 

Picked up the white/blk/volt racers for $70, finally a price that was reasonable. Like I said, call me a cheap *** but I refused to pay anything over $80 lol 

This made pair number 28 to the collection 

I was able to get 8 pairs, 6x10.5, 1x11.5 and 1x6 for the bae.

So about 487 + tax

Back
Top Bottom