OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally got them after seeking for couple months!
Will be posting some on feet pictures soon :smile:

NICE! I'm still looking for those... :nerd: They're one of the last three cws that I want.

Sizes at time of posting (UK SIZING): 6  7  7.5  8  8.5  9  9.5  10 10.5  11  11.5  12

Last edited:

I feel that the ankle sock will turn away a lot of people.

This is a performance sneaker and the ankle sock def helps w/ performance.

It may turn away ppl that want this as a casual shoe but I don't think marathon runners will bat an eye. The tech in these is amazing

my 2 cents on the collar is that it is a gimmick. Ive owned 3 pairs of soccer cleats with the "dynamic fit collar" and honestly it does nothing. They don't bill it as ankle support or anything just that it creates a more natural feel like the boot is part of your foot :wow: ....but it feels really feels no better then a normal soccer cleat. My superfly Vs the collar is honestly too thick and annoying id much rather they not have it on them. But my magista IIs are ok just annoying to put on

my 2 cents on the collar is that it is a gimmick. Ive owned 3 pairs of soccer cleats with the "dynamic fit collar" and honestly it does nothing. They don't bill it as ankle support or anything just that it creates a more natural feel like the boot is part of your foot :wow: ....but it feels really feels no better then a normal soccer cleat. My superfly Vs the collar is honestly too thick and annoying id much rather they not have it on them. But my magista IIs are ok just annoying to put on

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you. I'll never go back to a cleat without the collar

My pair came in yesterday from Sneakerhead. One side has a cream white tint to it and inside looks kinda silverish. 

Last edited:

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you. I'll never go back to a cleat without the collar

repped for being a soccer player :lol: But just out of curiosity how come? I have never heard anyone say this is all. Most people are like its cool...but not a game changer

My pair came in yesterday from Sneakerhead. One side has a cream white tint to it and inside looks kinda silverish. 

bruh...this pic makes them look glorious. Can't wait to pick up a pair

Last edited:
repped for being a soccer player :lol: But just out of curiosity how come? I have never heard anyone say this is all. Most people are like its cool...but not a game changer

Because when they're on I don't even feel like I'm wearing a cleat.. or an indoor court shoe. I've had 2 Magista cleats & a pair of superflys & a SG pair of hypervenom

I just got the new hypervenom 2 flats & that Zoom air is the truth. Perfect for Futsal

I may be biased because I also own 9 sneakers w/ the sock collar (which is what every brand is copying the f out of right now)

So I would say it's absolutely a game changer

Goddesses seeming like an easy cop, sitting on the sites that have already dropped :smokin

Last edited:
bradleysupreme bradleysupreme

Hey fam, don't mind posting some pictures of the hyper venoms and zoom air you've gotten for futsal?

and also your reviews on them if possible?

Cheers

Last edited:
Great news.  These will allow me to give my white UB's some rest! 

Yea these are a GR so every footstore and boutique are getting them. They'll prolly sit like the midnights did. Deez crew blues tho....they might sell like the no parkings smh

got charged on my card but SNKRS still says pending. This happens on every release for me on this app. It always stays pending and never tells me if I got them or not. Always have to check my statement/wait for an email confirmation.

That's what I'm thinking as well lol. Just got the Hyperjades and want to slow things down though
frown.gif
Plus for me, they serve different purposes.  I think the UB's look better with denim/pants since they're not as slim/narrow.  The racers will get lots of wear with shorts once the weather warms up 
glasses.gif

Was able to snag them on the SNKRS app. Kinda confused though, I thought these were women's so I was expecting to pick a bigger size, but then it let me put my men's size in and said it's unisex sizing. I went with my regulare men's Flyknit size, hopefully that was right.

Was able to snag them on the SNKRS app. Kinda confused though, I thought these were women's so I was expecting to pick a bigger size, but then it let me put my men's size in and said it's unisex sizing. I went with my regulare men's Flyknit size, hopefully that was right.
Racers are unisex so they generally have both mens and womens sizes on the box label.  Nike will list the men's size as the default so you're fine.

You good they were realsed for woman's day but it like the rest of the racers are unisex you got the right size.

Re: collar

For running, I've tried different Flyknits with the collar (LunarEpic, Frees, etc.), and I feel like I can't perform my best in them. They all had a sloppy fit when running, as the lockdown was pretty poor for me. I love wearing them casually though! [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Speaking of collared Flyknits... Has anyone tried on the Lunar Magista 2 (with the Lunaracer sole)? I'm curious of the sizing. I'm not sure if they're TTS or not...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom