OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Early drop sighting alert!! And I didn't even cop!! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Prob shoe palace. Seems like a lot of them have them. I called all the ones in Colorado, and they said they didn't have em. One guy told me "only the stores on the strip carry 'em" :lol: I don't know why he would refer me to a store 1000 miles away :lol:. My guess is they have the shoes.

Prob shoe palace. Seems like a lot of them have them. I called all the ones in Colorado, and they said they didn't have em. One guy told me "only the stores on the strip carry 'em" :lol: I don't know why he would refer me to a store 1000 miles away :lol:. My guess is they have the shoes.

the strip as in Vegas? I go on thursday..

this man @boogii
 came in dropped a pic and went ghost! We need answers SWAY!! 

Lmao sorry... YES I was at Shoe Palace @ Miracle Mile!! Gooooo drisk34 drisk34 !! Employee said they got them 2 days ago

Am I a dumdum for not coppin?! I just bought Atmos 1 this past weekend and I'm saving for Royal 1s AND I'm heading to Miami next week... dunno if I'm able to fit these into my budget!! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] I feel a slight regret [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
I need to stay away from this thread before I end up spending more money. Those MC 2.0s look so ******* beautiful. But I rarely wear colorful shoes like that.

I don't need the shoe, but I want the shoe. 
sick.gif

Anyone run in the FKRs and Zoom Streak (5, 6 or Flyknit versions)? If so, how do they compare?

I've tried a pair on (Flyknit Streaks), but I'm unsure if I'll actually run in them though. I've been having really good runs with forefoot Zoom shoes (Peg33s, Elite8s and, my favorite of all time, the FKRs), so the Zoom placement (heel) in the Streaks keeps me away. Then again, I see A LOT of elites/fast runners wearing the Streaks. It makes me wonder why Zoom in the heel is more beneficial than having it in the forefoot for them. :nerd:

Last edited:
Lmao sorry... YES I was at Shoe Palace @ Miracle Mile!! Gooooo drisk34 drisk34 !! Employee said they got them 2 days ago

Am I a dumdum for not coppin?! I just bought Atmos 1 this past weekend and I'm saving for Royal 1s AND I'm heading to Miami next week... dunno if I'm able to fit these into my budget!! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] I feel a slight regret [emoji]128517[/emoji]

well I get there on Thursday, we'll see if any of the 100 shoe palaces on the strip have any more pairs in stock :rofl:. Miracle Mile will be the first I check.

Picked up a pair of the no parkings at Colorado mills outlet. It was a return, but ended up paying $81
pimp.gif
If you ever, EVER are in a giving mood and see a size 10 of any racer, please 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom