OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Decided to go today in between classes, so i went to Finishline and all pairs sold out except a size 10, after that i went to FL and was told that the shoes will release tomorrow. I was able to grab the last pair at ShoePalce and was told they only got 1 size of each. You guys think it will limited. Im glad i didnt pay resale. 

Decided to go today in between classes, so i went to Finishline and all pairs sold out except a size 10, after that i went to FL and was told that the shoes will release tomorrow. I was able to grab the last pair at ShoePalce and was told they only got 1 size of each. You guys think it will limited. Im glad i didnt pay resale. 
where are you located

You in Houston? Was thinking about trying to go to Galleria today

My MC2.0 rerelease came in the mail today. The older release is on the right, and the new release is on the left in the pictures above.

There are no differences (other than production dates) whatsoever between the new and old. :pimp:

Last edited:
Looking good.  

I got mine last weekend in a brick and mortar.  Decided a few days later i wanted to change one foot's weave.  Bought another pair to swap out the foot and returned the new pair yesterday.  instantly regretted it.  went again to another store today and swapped out the same foot.  Even worse regret.  Now im stuck with a crap *** right foot. Should have kept the original and been on my merry way. OCD kicked in again and now I'm stuck (so far) with an ugly pair.  Got to go to the various nikes around me tomorrow am.  FML  (i know the people on this thread who don't have a location that's selling them early hate me for being a pig, sorry for the rant) 

^ ive already got 3 pairs to mix and match..... going to try and get as many as possible tomorrow morning to mix and match even more.

::Bart Scott can't wait clip::

Does anypne knows of any retailer selling the mc2.0 online that ships worldwide? Need some help. TIA!

y'all think it will hit nike store online? i have some promos to use. so the mc 3.0 is the same as the 1.0 besides the tongue? thats the only difference I'm seeing. i do prefer the black tongue better.

Last edited:

y'all think it will hit nike store online? i have some promos to use. so the mc 3.0 is the same as the 1.0 besides the tongue? thats the only difference I'm seeing. i do prefer the black tongue better.
MC1 = black tongue predominantly pink/green

MC2 = black tongue more blues 

MC3 = grey tongue with pink/green (identical to MC1 except the tongue)

What is releasing tomorrow is a rerelease of the MC2, which many people think is the best of the three

Just picked mine up at anthem in SF.

Dope!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

MC1 = black tongue predominantly pink/green
MC2 = black tongue more blues 
MC3 = grey tongue with pink/green (identical to MC1 except the tongue)

What is releasing tomorrow is a rerelease of the MC2, which many people think is the best of the three

Cool. I have the 3.0 ds sz.10. If I get these tomorrow, I'll probably try to sell the 3.0.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Thanks. I'm about to lace them up and rock them tonight. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom