OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the feedback for those that helped. Finishline has these for 25% off in store and I had a $20 reward. $92 out the door.

Crew blues would have been sooooooooo much better without the yellow... silver in place of the yellow or just crew blue the whole way

Thanks for the feedback for those that helped. Finishline has these for 25% off in store and I had a $20 reward. $92 out the door.
Nice. I just bought 2 pairs myself. Did the military discount over the phone and paid $203 with tax and shipping included in the price and minus the 6% eBates it came to $191; can't beat it. Makes up for me sleeping on the Swoosh price, even though it would still been slightly cheaper.

Last edited:
damnit.. missed out on the MC 2.0's.. 

Got the Blue's.. $112 plus code and cashback is too good.

Lol how so?

lol... Where do I begin? They're called Finishloan for a reason. Gliches, payment processing errors leading to funds being tied up for days with no shoes being shipped out, cancelled orders, pricing errors such as today. The list goes on...

Just got back from my local fnl and they had mc 2.0 marked down 25% off in stores, so same price as the "online price error"

Last edited:
Someone jump on this. I would but i told myself bo more shoes for awhile after MC 2.0 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The 25% is true. Copped 2 more pairs.. my gf came with me. She's like smh... walked it with 4 pairs of flyknits

Just got back from my local fnl and they had mc 2.0 marked down 25% off in stores, so same price as the "online price error"

The 25% is true. Copped 2 more pairs.. my gf came with me. She's like smh... walked it with 4 pairs of flyknits

Which FNL? They have sizes left?

EDIT: just stopped by Houston galleria FNL and the discounted price is still live. They didn't have the shoe on the shelf, so just go ask an associate. No size 9 left. Not sure about other sizes though.

Last edited:
Damn wouldve been in for a couple at 25% off but finish line in ontario mills apparently didnt get any mc 2.0

Speaking of FNL,

Remember the $17 Volts with the "glitch" a few months ago? Anybody actually get them delivered?

25% off MC 2.0 and other CW confirmed in store at FNL Mission Viejo.

Picked up a MC in 9.5

Last edited:
Speaking of FNL,

Remember the $17 Volts with the "glitch" a few months ago? Anybody actually get them delivered?

I got mine. They even refunded the shipping, so I got them for $11 or so.

I would have felt bad, but I figured it was payback for all the times they've canceled my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom