OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just a heads up:

It seems that the pink insole of the Be Trues tend to bleed into the glue around the toe box. I have seen these on several pairs online (through pick up posts) as well as on nearly every pair available in the Orlando outlet:

^ Interesting. Must be why they were at the outlet in the first place. Still a little shady they still sold em for retail though.

Just a heads up:

It seems that the pink insole of the Be Trues tend to bleed into the glue around the toe box. I have seen these on several pairs online (through pick up posts) as well as on nearly every pair available in the Orlando outlet:

Are you sure those are the insoles? On the Oreo 2.0, Nike used a pink glue that was easy to see on the knit where it met the midsole, like that picture. You can also see it on the very front lip of the rubber... which the insole wouldn't touch. It's glue in my mind.

Last edited:
Just a heads up:

Are you sure those are the insoles? On the Oreo 2.0, Nike used a pink glue that was easy to see on the knit where it met the midsole, like that picture. You can also see it on the very front lip of the rubber... which the insole wouldn't touch. It's glue in my mind.

Oh ok, yeah maybe thats it. It's definitely glue. I just didnt know if it was bled on by the insole, which is pink

I need some details on the upcoming flyknit trainers! Debating if i should get rid of my whites, and blacks now while I can. haha never know if nike is going to botch the upcoming ones

Last edited:
^ Interesting. Must be why they were at the outlet in the first place. Still a little shady they still sold em for retail though.
They were made available at the Orlando outlet because of the night club tragedy.

Last edited:
Yeah my oreos had that same problem I think it's just glue

Just a heads up:

Last edited:
Wow Nike bringing back trainers. Kinda liked the exclusivity while they flooded the streets with Racers. I guess more Volt pairs for me. I can finally get a red pair too

They're about $120 off the mark. The should load them in the sale/clearance section. I actually like them, but at no where near that price. 1 bill would be a decent price.

I agree. Way overpriced $89 on sale is worth it. I do think these look the best of all roshe flyknits they've come out with. This actually should've been the roshe 2 IMO.

Why is everyone saying the trainers are coming back? I sold my university red and blue glow trainers a few years back and regret it lol. Would be happy to see a re-release

might be in the minority. I will not be purchasing any trainers. Not a fan.

I do like the blue glow trainers though. That blue is succulent.

**I reserve the right to purchase trainers when they do come out.

Just give me the Blue Glows and the Volts and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Is there new tech in those 220 Roshe Flyknit V2? Are they using the 4% sole tech like Yeezy 350s use boost?

:lol: tech my ***, if "tech" was a valid argument then all shoes with boost would be +220. People pay a premium to have a rappers name on their shoe.

I'm surprised that those are even at $220 lmao, considering that the vapor max is only 190.. It looks like they just brought over the knit construction of the Flyknit Free RN into it.

Back
Top Bottom